Will Khabib be a man and stand and bang? Or play hugs and cuddles?

Khabib lowkey is only in it for the cuddles. Except as a proud Dagestani man he cannot show this directly, so he wrestles for catharsis. But deep down he’s longed for the day in which he can finally embrace that warm and supple Irish body.

The problem with sherdog is that you can never say if TS is a legit retard or just trolling

Go watch :eek::eek::eek: mud wrestling , ahh see how that works :eek::eek::eek:gy

False equivalency idiot. If you’re only looking for striking, why are you even watching mma? There are other sports for that.

Personally, I don't mind starting with standing banging but I always like to finish off with grounded pounding followed by hugs and cuddles and a cigarette in hand.

Rh0.gif

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.
Yeah I would rather loose than win. If you have a strength don’t use it. You are an idiot

I hope he wrestlefucks the shit out of McGregor and make everyone on here cry like lil bitches.

If Conor stops three take down attempts I would be very impressed.

Conor should be practicing timing a knee however I expect an attempt at counter wrestling with a sprinkling of touch butt.

Go watch :eek::eek::eek: mud wrestling , ahh see how that works :eek::eek::eek:gy

Grappling and striking are both elements of MMA. Most MMA fans are okay with fighters using either or both.

Someone who doesn't like striking should be watching a sport with no striking like wrestling or BJJ or judo etc.
Someone who doesn't like grappling should be watching a sport with no grappling like boxing or kick boxing.

Since you're coming onto an MMA (sport includes grappling and striking) and saying you don't like grappling, its simply common sense that you should be watching one of the sports that don't include grappling. Do you also go onto triathlete sites and complain that they also include swimming and cycling when you only like running?

Basically you're a troll, like people who go onto ice-hockey forums and complain that its on ice instead of on a field, who people who go to rugby forums and complain they can carry the ball instead of having to kick it like in soccer.

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.
TS.... are you fkng joking? Khabib will SWAN DIVE for Conor's legs like his life depends on it

Khabib stands with Conor for 5 rds.....

<{outtahere}>

Khabib has no choice he has none of the tools necessary to get Conor to the floor
What's he going to do March straight forward like he did to barboza lmao yea right he'll be eating leather every time he tries

What's he going to do Leaping knee to bull rush?
What can he possibly do? Hell foookin do nothing that's what

Khabib has no choice he has none of the tools necessary to get Conor to the floor
What's he going to do March straight forward like he did to barboza lmao yea right he'll be eating leather every time he tries

What's he going to do Leaping knee to bull rush?
What can he possibly do? Hell foookin do nothing that's what
He's going to do the same thing he did for the entirety of his career before facing Tibau: dive for the low single and steal Canner's leg. Alternatively, he may duck under Canner's punches and go for the double. Hell, even after Khabib changed his preferred takedown method after the Tibau fight and started favoring trips/throws against the cage, he STILL does the singles and doubles from time to time. IIRC, he successfully took down Al with both a single and a double in their fight.

I don't remember which poster said this, but I thought his quote was golden: "Khabib is going to look like Michael Phelps diving for legs". Lmao.
<{1-13}>

Oh, and make sure you don't get banned before I can laugh at you on October 6th, lmao.

He's going to do the same thing he did for the entirety of his career before facing Tibau: dive for the low single and steal Canner's leg. Alternatively, he may duck under Canner's punches and go for the double. Hell, even after Khabib changed his preferred takedown method after the Tibau fight and started favoring trips/throws against the cage, he STILL does the singles and doubles from time to time. IIRC, he successfully took down Al with both a single and a double in their fight.

I don't remember which poster said this, but I thought his quote was golden: "Khabib is going to look like Michael Phelps diving for legs". Lmao.
<{1-13}>

Oh, and make sure you don't get banned before I can laugh at you on October 6th, lmao.
i don't get bant because I am a fucking animal, any one who bans me knows that they have to deal with the consequence of fucking with a 10 year black magician with more then three confirmed deaths under my athame
Let them try to ban me and they will all be quivering in fear as the great demonic king Belial destroys their life on my command

Back