Will Khabib be a man and stand and bang? Or play hugs and cuddles?

Why would Khabib fight Conor's way of fighting? He's going in there to do what it takes for him to win. Khabib will fight his style of fight for sure. It's the best way for him to win. Doesn't make sense to fight Conor in his game.

You sound like the type of dude who brags that they "train UFC"

when do you ever hear about two people having a fight and then get told they proceeded to roll around for minutes and throw no punches? That's not a fight.

Every mma event? You must like it if you're here.

To everyone saying hugging is still fighting. Why then did Khabib decide to try his hand at boxing against Al? Did the realisation finally hit that he is a 1 dimensional hugger and tried to prove everyone and himself wrong? Before giving up because he realised he is a professional hugger.

Latest pic of Khabib:

wwe_bayley_wallpaper_by_arunraj1791-d9aijgn.jpg

Khabib hugs & cuddles
Conor fucks on the first date

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.

you should fuck off to a kickboxing forum if you don't like real fighting. pity you think your waifu needs special rules to protect him

Khaboob is boring AF but I like rasslin and have my boy learning rasslin. It’s very effective with a proven track record. If guys like Conor fail to prepare for it that’s on them. I just don’t think Conor is that dumb.

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.

If its all about standing and banging, why watch MMA when there's boxing and kick boxing?

Naah. It's hard for me to respect a man who does everything he could to avoid fair fist fight and rather makes it hugging festival.

You mean a man who competes in MMA rather than boxing or kick boxing ... which includes both Khabib and McGregor.

At the presser, after Khabib said Conor only has boxing, Conor suggested they wrestle. When Khabib called him on it, Conor folded

Back