Will Khabib be a man and stand and bang? Or play hugs and cuddles?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So if Floyd fought in MMA would you be asking if Conor would be a man and stay on his feet and only throw punches?

Dumb.

If you think wrestling is hugging and cuddling then MMA isn't the sport for you. Go watch Kickboxing and gtfoh.
Dont be so dramatic TS, fine, Ok ok glorified hugging and cuddling, happy now?

Will conor be a man and roll with khabib?
She how dumb this thread is

I can see the point. It's pussy ass move to avoid the fist fight and try to cuddle your opponent like little bitch in my bed at Friday night.

So if conor gets taken down he's not a man since he's off his feet, got it!

They're fighting in the UFC. Beating someone up on the ground is just as manly as trading strikes on the feet. Having said that, Khabib better not try and come out and show that he can beat Conor at his own game...

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.

Conor fan alert...
<20>

Conor gonna be doing his signature running man dance.

there'll be no hugs and cuddle an irishman is gonna have his body contorted while a pissed off dagestani pounds his face into the mat right next to his own logo

Naah. It's hard for me to respect a man who does everything he could to avoid fair fist fight and rather makes it hugging festival.
This isn't boxing. MMA literally stands for mixed martial arts. Wrestling, Judo, and sambo are all martial arts. This is what Khabib is good at, and what he will always rely on.

Dominating someone on the ground is just as manly as dominating someone on the feet.

To remove all options physically and impose your strength and power over another human being is about as demoralizing as it can get inside a fight.

GSP and Khabib are prime examples of this.

I think both are awesome to watch... whether it’s a dominant stand up fight or an on the ground dominant performance.

There's a statistic that 90% of all street fights eventually go to the ground.

Sounds like TS yells out, "Dats da butt sekz!" 9 out of 10 fights.

Member that time Conor tried to hug and cuddle Nate?

Hes going to shoot from the locker room

In prison if you can't stop somebody from raping you, you're still the bitch.

We have had K1 Hughes , K1 Koshcheck , K1 GSP , K1 Ronda etc , so I guess its possible but it wouldn't be smart .

There's a statistic that 90% of all street fights eventually go to the ground.

Sounds like TS yells out, "Dats da butt sekz!" 9 out of 10 fights.
TS only fights in World Star fights where they let each other up .

Will conor be a man and roll with khabib?
She how dumb this thread is
when do you ever hear about two people having a fight and then get told they proceeded to roll around for minutes and throw no punches? That's not a fight. Slugging it out is a fight. I'm pretty sure they have agreed to fight.

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.

Remember when Bisping asked gsp this same question?

I do.

Back