Will Khabib be a man and stand and bang? Or play hugs and cuddles?

If you don't like the grappling aspect of MMA, why even watch?

You are essentially saying that you want to watch subpar "pure" strikers against people who don't train striking 100%. Most of the strikers in UFC would be amateurs in boxing, with only a small amount that could go pro. If you are watching MMA purely for striking then you are watching the JV team compete.

If you want to watch fighters with multitude of styles and a semi-realistic rule set, watch MMA and appreciate the skills that everyone brings to the table.

Khabib will fight his game and go for the win. Conor will do likewise. That's what makes the UFC exciting. Each man is in charge of their own destiny.

I can see the point. It's pussy ass move to avoid the fist fight and try to cuddle your opponent like little bitch in my bed at Friday night.
I don't know how you fight but lot of times most people instinct is to grab and pull the person down not fist fight.

If you think wrestling is hugging and cuddling then MMA isn't the sport for you. Go watch Kickboxing and gtfoh.
I guarantee the fuckhead would not enjoy hugs and cuddles from khabib. Ts is a fucking moron troll.

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.
Will Conor be a man and ground n pound khabib??

Is Conor going to man up and grapple with Khabib or try and take the pussy route and stand and strike Khabib.

"id rather die standing than live on my knees"
Guess Khabib missed that quote...

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-23_10-20-20.gif
    upload_2018-9-23_10-20-20.gif
    962.3 KB · Views: 2
To everyone saying hugging is still fighting. Why then did Khabib decide to try his hand at boxing against Al? Did the realisation finally hit that he is a 1 dimensional hugger and tried to prove everyone and himself wrong? Before giving up because he realised he is a professional hugger.

Latest pic of Khabib:

wwe_bayley_wallpaper_by_arunraj1791-d9aijgn.jpg

because he is a muslim and had been watching ali fights and was hyped on his jab

i'd give you a hug TS, even tho you bust jizz for conor. feel bad for you maine

If khabib tries to stand with Conor= Conor wins in less than 1 rd

Conor will just panic strike instead of trying to wrestle like a man.

If Conor trys to wrestle with Khabib he will get GnP to a tko within the 1st round.

If he's got even a flicker of human intelligence he will not stand with Conor.

Conor ran out of energy and could not strike effectively. So he tried another approach which also did not work.

Mitrione vs Rothwell or Gus vs Davis are way better examples.

He also tried running in the 2nd fight which is ironically, also something that pussies do.

"id rather die standing than live on my knees"
Guess Khabib missed that quote...
Condom was on his knees, then on his back when he decided that he didn't want to be a "man" anymore against Nate!
So, he died on his knees basically! not standing!
Worst than you quote!

Will Khabib give a fook if sherdoggers think hes a "man" or not?
Hes a wrestler, perhaps one of the best wrestlers ever in the UFC. Why would he abandon his greatest advantage in such an important fight?

If you have to beg and goad a man into fighting you the way you want to fight, you clearly aren't very confident you can beat him....

Back