Will Brooks released from UFC roster

One of the more overrated guys as of late. Maybe he will do better for himself and win that Million

Meh, he was boring and he was never going to be even top 5. Who cares.

Fuck. Thought it said Phil Brooks at first...talk about a disappointment

I don't mind being a "casual," because you so called "hardcore experts" don't know what you are talking about either. LOL

“Let me willfully ignore all the times ufc imports became champs/top contenders and say something absurdly stupid”

Look back at how many imports from other orgs became champ. Woodley, rockhold, werdum, lawler, Alvarez, Pettis, Melendez, Anderson, shogun, big Nog, DC. Among countless others who populate the top of the divisions.

I’m sure you look past all that to try and force your pathetic conclusion LOL

I’m sure you respect CM Punk’s ufc récord as well

57d4e54108698.gif
that profile pic is amazing

He's cocky, arrogant and boring to watch but I still feel kind of bad for him. What a reality check he has gone through.

What a huge disappointment he’s been in the ufc

Still find it crazy how he couldn't make it happen in the UFC, even his lone win was a close uneventful fight against Ross Pearson of all people

So he had a six fight deal, does that mean UFC bought out his last two fights? Or is a UFC contract non-guaranteed?

Never thought he'd flame out this bad in the UFC. I didn't necessarily think he'd be the champ, but I definitely thought he'd make a home for himself somewhere in the top 10 relatively quickly.

Back