Will Brooks released from UFC roster

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After going 1-3 in the octagon, former Bellator LW champ Will Brooks was released from his UFC contract and will be part of the PFL 1 million tournament.

Will Brooks arrived in UFC 17-1 in MMA, now he is 18-4 after being finished in his last 3 fights, by Nik Lentz (12-5-1 UFC), Charles "Du Bronx" Oliveira (10-8 UFC) and Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira (7-3 UFC).

“I know it’s expected of everybody to say the same thing — ‘I’m going to be the lightweight champion’ — but I’m not saying this. I believe this,”

“So I’m very, very confident that I will be the lightweight champion at some point. Maybe it’s not going to be next week or the week after, but it’s going to happen. I just know it. I feel it in my bones.”
- Will Brooks

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Last edited:
Good luck to him, hopefully he can win and come back strong.

57d4e54108698.gif

i wish will nothing but the best. Would love to see him vs Rashid Magomedov in the PFL final

That’s unfortunate. A guy who just couldn’t turn it on in the UFC. I sort of figured after he got beat in November but I was hopeful

Last edited:
Waiting for Will Brooks fans to complain like

giphy.gif

That sucks.

I liked him. Was excited when he came over, just couldn't get things going in the UFC.

Crazy...guys far worse have done much better.

Damn, that's crazy.

You're the ultimate goof if you think PFL is actually giving one of these a million dollars though.

Need to get rid of Will Brooks to make room for an opponent for Phil Brooks

Will Brooks vs Phil Brooks at Wrestlemania. You heard it here first.

Feel bad for the guy. Still has top 10 potential and the Cowboy fight was horseshit

Expected a lot more from him. Wish him well fighting easier competition...

Back