Will Brooks released from UFC roster

One more reason why I absolutely do not respect any record outside the UFC. LOL

His “Michael Johnson” moments in the octagon cost him his job.

He was finished by nick lentz lol

Selective memory.

This is bullshit and you know it.

Did you forget Eddie Alvarez? Oh but, Conor walked through him easily, so that means Eddie sucks and always did! He's only been champ in every single organization he's ever been in.

That doesn't mean anything, though, all of his opponents were shit just like him! Nothing is ever good enough on Sherdog.

One former Bellator fighter does bad in UFC and suddenly every other former Bellator-to-UFC fighter is shit, too.

I guess you had to find some way to prove your little point, though, right?

MMA fans.. the worst of the fucking worst.

Why do you bother? @D 1 Wrestler Is one of the worst posters on this site

never would have guessed his UFC run would go as poorly as it did.

After the chandler fights I expected a lot more from him. I wonder what happened

Brooks made his UFC debut a day after Alvarez beat RDA and won the lw title.
Ross gave him a tough fight like I figured,but he got the W. I thought Brooks would of had a better UFC run.Definitely has the talent just made some critical errors and couldn't put it together.
Hope to see him do well in the future.

I feel for the guy. I was excited to see him in the UFC after his Bellator run. Its a real shame that in a year he's going to be on twitter complaining about how PFL hasn't paid anyone.

We in Boy we in. We out boy we out lol.
200.gif

LOL.

I don't feel any sympathy for Brooks at all. Just another boring cocky arrogant fighter.

He thought he was going to walk into the UFC and walk through the Lightweight division. He barely beat that English guy and got finished by 3 guys outside of the top 10.

YIKES! You reap what you sew. Have fun in the PFL, LOL.

LOL.

I don't feel any sympathy for Brooks at all. Just another boring cocky arrogant fighter.

He thought he was going to walk into the UFC and walk through the Lightweight division. He barely beat that English guy and got finished by 3 guys outside of the top 10.

YIKES! You reap what you sew. Have fun in the PFL, LOL.

Yea he talked a lot of dumb shit on twitter, was fun watching him get rekt by UFC journeymen

Best thing about Will Brook's failed UFC campaign is @Coolidge e-suicided because of it, making sherdog great again

After going 1-3 in the octagon, former Bellator LW champ Will Brooks was released from his UFC contract and will be part of the PFL 1 million tournament.

Will Brooks arrived in UFC 17-1 in MMA, now he is 18-4 after being finished in his last 3 fights, by Nik Lentz (12-5-1 UFC), Charles "Du Bronx" Oliveira (10-8 UFC) and Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira (7-3 UFC).

- Will Brooks

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Was low key hoping he would have left with wiedman.

Wiedman’s still our boy

Back