Why isn't Deontay Wilder a household name?

Fair enough. You're right. But I still think this was Deontay's first test and he failed.

I thought Wilder was tested against Ortiz and he ended up coming through, always a good sign when you see someone overcome adversity (like Joshua did against Klit and Povetkin).

But yeah we might find out more in the rematch, I don't know whether Fury has learned more that's going to help him though. He might be better for the run perhaps, maybe Wilder will have a better plan to land the ko punch, I dunno, I sure as fuck will be watching it though.

Forum narcs snitch from crackhouses with Jon Jones
If you want to talk Wilder Fury there are plenty of threads on it in the boxing forum.
Why are you encouraging attention seeking shit behavior?
It's as bad as TS.

I actually spoke some nice things about him, but dude brought race into this fight for no apparent reason a day out from the fight and was trying to intimidate reporters and act like a thug when it was completely unecessary, so yeah, maybe I spoke too soon. I take back thinking he was an alright guy.

<DCrying>

If you want to talk Wilder Fury there are plenty of threads on it in the boxing forum.
It's as bad as TS.
Snitching is postwhoring.

Snitching is postwhoring.
You are just deflecting.
You are encouraging attention seeking behavior and your only excuse for it is "nanananabooboo thats what you do!"

Ignored.

You are just deflecting.
You are encouraging attention seeking behavior and your only excuse for it is "nanananabooboo thats what you do!"

Ignored.
I win.

He’s a garbage boxer just got amazing power. Got out classed tonight. He should be ashamed to take that draw

It's as bad as TS.
I made this here because I think MMA fans would have a better perspective than boxing fans. Boxing fans are into boxing; they would't know why anyone's not a boxing fan. Whereas MMA fans aren't boxing fans and can explain why they're not boxing fans. And my question is basically why aren't you a boxing fan?

hqdefault.jpg

Muhammad Ali does not approve this post

tumblr_mr35at0eRL1rzn4f8o1_500.gif

I made this here because I think MMA fans would have a better perspective than boxing fans. Boxing fans are into boxing; they would't know why anyone's not a boxing fan. Whereas MMA fans aren't boxing fans and can explain why they're not boxing fans. And my question is basically why aren't you a boxing fan?

If you watch this box and card, almost all boxing cards!!! You get your answer, to why we are not fans. Most boxing matches are boring as fuck. Canelo versus golovkin was pretty good

I actually spoke some nice things about him, but dude brought race into this fight for no apparent reason a day out from the fight and was trying to intimidate reporters and act like a thug when it was completely unecessary, so yeah, maybe I spoke too soon. I take back thinking he was an alright guy.
Just for the extra sales bro.

IDK but that fight was pretty damn good...

I had Wilder winning 4 rounds, 10-9,10-9,10-8,10-8 so on the scorecard Fury should have won but I was ok with it being a draw... Much better than most UFC HW fights

If you watch this box and card, almost all boxing cards!!! You get your answer, to why we are not fans. Most boxing matches are boring as fuck. Canelo versus golovkin was pretty good
The mma card today was fucking woeful same with the one yesterday.

funny enough, I first found out about him from that little incident with Charlie Z.

I like Deontay.

Back