Why isn't Deontay Wilder a household name?

Growing up, I heard that boxing was dead in America because there weren't any great American HWs anymore.

The guy is American, young, ripped, good looking, 40-0 with 39 KOs, and has 8 world title defenses. Isn't that a marketer's dream? Why isn't he a household name? Why isn't he bringing American audiences back to HW boxing like Tyson did?
Because boxing is corrupt and not a legitimate sport anymore unfortunately.

Who has he actually beaten? and his boxing fundamentals are trash, fuck knows how he is 40-0-1

He's bad? You don't know much about combat sports huh?
He's terrible. Fury danced around him. He can punch. But that's all he's good for. Fury > Deontay.
You mad?

Fury won. They gave Deontay the points to tally up to a draw to sell a rematch.

Fury showed heart and outclassed Deontay.

You CLEARLY know nothing about the sweet science.

I thought he was. Everyone at work was running home to see the fight.

Goddamn liar!!! I asked around to see if people knew them. Andwer was no!!

I really liked his fight w the polish guy. Beautiful ko.

Marciano was a guy who could punch

So its kinda crazy to see you bashing Wilder

Because he never beat anyone good until the Ortiz fight and even then, Ortiz was past his prime.

You cant compare anyone to tyson,thats not being fair at all.

TS asked why he wasn’t bringing in American audiences like Tyson did.

He's terrible. Fury danced around him. He can punch. But that's all he's good for. Fury > Deontay.
You mad?

Fury won. They gave Deontay the points to tally up to a draw to sell a rematch.

Fury showed heart and outclassed Deontay.

You CLEARLY know nothing about the sweet science.

I'm a Fury fan mate (and think he deserved the decision) but Deontay was 40-0 and he gave Fury a handful tonight, put him on his arse twice. If Fury didn't somehow get up from that bomb (fuck knows how he did that) Deontay would be taking on Joshua to unify all the belts.

You could say Deontay is a one trick pony but it's a bloody good trick and has gotten him this far, he's exciting as hell to watch and always has a crack, I think most boxing fans would enjoy watching someone like that.

TS asked why he wasn’t bringing in American audiences like Tyson did.
Well the question itself was faulty then. There's only one Iron Mike.

UFC Discussion.

Why can't people just put shit in the right category. This should be an immediate yellow card.

I'm a Fury fan mate (and think he deserved the decision) but Deontay was 40-0 and he gave Fury a handful tonight, put him on his arse twice. If Fury didn't somehow get up from that bomb (fuck knows how he did that) Deontay would be taking on Joshua to unify all the belts.

You could say Deontay is a one trick pony but it's a bloody good trick and has gotten him this far, he's exciting as hell to watch and always has a crack, I think most boxing fans would enjoy watching someone like that.
Fair enough. You're right. But I still think this was Deontay's first test and he failed.

UFC Discussion.

Why can't people just put shit in the right category. This should be an immediate yellow card.
Forum narcs snitch from crackhouses with Jon Jones

Back