Why does weed have such strong advocates?

Prohibition worked well and Colorado is tanking! What are these idiots in favor of?

The meds the VA had me on left me on the floor in a bad cold sweat throwing up yellow foam, holding on to the floor wishing it would end no matter what.

Took the medicine as prescribed...
poison control said i'd "have to ride it out."

So yeah, Im pro cannabis, as long as its conflict free.

For me it was learning about the early efforts to prohibit its use during the 30s/40s. Harry Anslinger was a corporate cock-sucking piece of shit. Legalizing weed has been a lot bigger than just a plant- it's been a near 100 year effort of fighting ridiculous government corruption and hypocrisy.

Because people are in jail and prison over it and most of us find that to be grossly unfair.
Pretty much. I'm too old to bother picking up another vice, but the way we handle marijuana in the US is fucked.

It's almost as if weed is not in the same category as heroin or crack

I don't really use but I have a lot of money invested in it

I don't smoke, but I can understand why people advocate.

Booze is legal, but pot is not.

Booze has lobbyists who want to keep pot illegal.

Tobacco is legal, but pot is not.

Tobacco has lobbyists who want to keep pot illegal.

It's a weird thing. Ever noticed how the dumbest losers from your high schools, the ones who couldn't pass a remedial science class if you gave them the answer key -- seem to get enthralled by the chemistry of weed?
no

i get that potheads are dorks, but for long term pain conditions there's basically nothing else but cannabis

It's a weird thing. Ever noticed how the dumbest losers from your high schools, the ones who couldn't pass a remedial science class if you gave them the answer key -- seem to get enthralled by the chemistry of weed? They can't get up on time for a job interview, finish a Robert Munsch book or move out of their mom's basement -- but they can tell you complex break downs of strains and fashion fairly intricate smoking apparatuses.

Weed is fine and all but potheads are just an odd group.

In a state that has legalized, we call these people job creators and entrepreneurs.

It's a weird thing. Ever noticed how the dumbest losers from your high schools, the ones who couldn't pass a remedial science class if you gave them the answer key -- seem to get enthralled by the chemistry of weed? They can't get up on time for a job interview, finish a Robert Munsch book or move out of their mom's basement -- but they can tell you complex break downs of strains and fashion fairly intricate smoking apparatuses.

Weed is fine and all but potheads are just an odd group.

Yeah, wouldn't want us to fornicate with your pure white daughter, would you, Harry?

Weed can be your cup of coffee in the. Morning, pro biotic during the day and a sleeping aid at night.

It's a wonder drug.

Weed stays in your body the longest because weed can travel deep into fat tissue most drugs cannot.

It's can get to deep cancer cells

Weed addicts are a rabid bunch.

Lucky those dope fiends are easy to spot though. You can't see their eyes because of tea-shades but their knuckles will be white from inner tension and their pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when they can't find a rape victim.

Im in cali and have a close relative who has a rx for it. It makes the person a more chill down to earth person not so high strung. But shit Im a libertarian on this issue, legalize them all. If I want to put something in my body Im an adult fuck you!

I’ve been watching this from the NORMAL days in the 70’s and I’ll admit I never thought they’d get this far.

Shit is fire bruh.

Wait, what was the question?

Back