Who was more impressive, Fedor or Jon Jones?

Going with Fedor at the moment. The guy made a career of beating top ranked guys and former champs during his undefeated run. Jones does have the talent and skill to pass him and might when its all said and done.
How many former champs?
How many top 5 guys?

Jones beat his whole division easily and at a younger age

Fedor got ragdolled by LHW Arona and hasn't fought the competition Jones has.
Overall, Jones and Fedor are about the same size. Fedor spent his career fighting hw's; Bones fought lhw's. There is a difference. The only name on Bones' resume that would crack Fedor's top 5 is Cormier...and that's being generous.

Jones is the closest thing weve seen to the ideal of Bruce Lee

Hes the most amazing martials artists and a scientist at fighting.

No one comes close

Overall, Jones and Fedor are about the same size. Fedor spent his career fighting hw's; Bones fought lhw's. There is a difference. The only name on Bones' resume that would crack Fedor's top 5 is Cormier...and that's being generous.
Shogun, Cormier, Rashad, rampage,Gustafson, disagree at least 2 of these if not 3 would beat Fedor. Cormier, Shogun and Gustafson would destroy Fedor now, then whatever

Shogun, Cormier, Rashad, rampage,Gustafson, disagree at least 2 of these if not 3 would beat Fedor. Cormier, Shogun and Gustafson would destroy Fedor now, then whatever
Lol at Gus(and everything else about this post). I have nothing but respect for Gus, but he's nowhere near on that level. His signature fights are mostly losses. The notion that a long lhw stick-and-move mma boxer would "destroy" a guy with names on his resume like Arlovski, Schilt, Sylvia, Hunt, Cro Cop, is laughable.

Lol at Gus(and everything else about this post). I have nothing but respect for Gus, but he's nowhere near on that level. His signature fights are mostly losses. The notion that a long lhw stick-and-move mma boxer would "destroy" a guy with names on his resume like Arlovski, Schilt, Sylvia, Hunt, Cro Cop, is laughable.
Sylvia and Arlovski are hardly great examples they were the UFC HW greats the time the UFC was at its worst for HWs. They both got dropped. Schilt was a kickboxing legend but had limited mma, so that leaves nog who u forgot and crocop these were beaten by Mir, Brendan Schaub lol, and Gonzaga

Sylvia and Arlovski are hardly great examples they were the UFC HW greats the time the UFC was at its worst for HWs. They both got dropped. Schilt was a kickboxing legend but had limited mma, so that leaves nog who u forgot and crocop these were beaten by Mir, Brendan Schaub lol, and Gonzaga
Any guy I mentioned beats Gus in an mma competition.

Who is Jon Jones, next question...

Poor insecure Fedor fans

They just won't stop making these threads

Dude, you fail in all threads, TS "JustOnce" just make a thread called "Greatest fighter of all time possible now" in which he call Jones or Cain the GOAT.

So, Poor insecure Jon Jones fans.

<mma1>

As a Fedor fan, i am absolutely impressed with watching a fighter well on his way to being the greatest MMA fighter i have ever seen. For now it's Fedor, but i will give Jones just 3 more matches, and if he wins them...i am putting Jon Jones as my number one.

As a Fedor fan, i am absolutely impressed with watching a fighter well on his way to being the greatest MMA fighter i have ever seen. For now it's Fedor, but i will give Jones just 3 more matches, and if he wins them...i am putting Jon Jones as my number one.
Who has Fedor beat since leaving non testing Japan?

Who has Fedor beat since leaving non testing Japan?

Andre Arlovski
Tim Sylvia
Brett Rogers

I can accept his losses, as is. Doesn't diminish what he did for those ten years. Never seen a fighter of his mental and physical capabilities....til recently. Plus, if Pride had non-testing, that means it was actually a "level" playing field.

Andre Arlovski
Tim Sylvia
Brett Rogers

I can accept his losses, as is. Doesn't diminish what he did for those ten years. Never seen a fighter of his mental and physical capabilities....til recently. Plus, if Pride had non-testing, that means it was actually a "level" playing field.
Arlovski and Sylvia were kicked from UFC at this time and both were undergoing losses at this time Brett Rogers is hardly a household name. Fedor ducked Randy and he ducked Barnett at this same time

Jones beat the best in his division decisively and quickly normally by his opponents so called strengths jones is the goat

Arlovski and Sylvia were kicked from UFC at this time and both were undergoing losses at this time Brett Rogers is hardly a household name. Fedor ducked Randy and he ducked Barnett at this same time

Josh Barnett was suspended for steroid use before his match with Fedor at Affliction, and he ducked Randy Couture eh....well i guess whatever makes you feel better about it. By the way, Arlovski and Sylvia were both ranked in the top 10 in the world at HW at the time.

Josh Barnett was suspended for steroid use before his match with Fedor at Affliction, and he ducked Randy Couture eh....well i guess whatever makes you feel better about it. By the way, Arlovski and Sylvia were both ranked in the top 10 in the world at HW at the time.
Fedor held the ropes to win against a middleweight Matt Lindland and got cut to fuck. He ducked Barnett before Affliction he lost to Mitrione, Dan Henderson also MW, Werdum, and we won't count the TK loss. Jones has destroyed more ex champs quicker and more descisevely I rest my case and he is unbeaten, with almost 3 years out of the sport he is the goat.

Frank Mir and Randy drove out Slylvia and Arlovski and that was pre cain jds etc.

Hunt, Arlovski Sylvia, werdum were washed up back then

Back