Who was more impressive, Fedor or Jon Jones?

Fedor every day you ask this stupid ass question
He beat Legendary heavyweight bad asses and was UNDEFEATED IN PRIDE taking out the GODS NOGIERA AND CROCOP!!!!

ANYONE WHO SAYS JONES IS A FOOL AND WELL, JUST A FOOL

ALSO JONES IS A CHEATING ASS DRUG SNIFFING DOPE HEAD

Please call your parents and teachers and demand a refund. They have taught you nothing.

Good arguments for both and I'm not sure any of them are right or wrong. Personally I'd lean toward Fedor.

Jones got taken down by Gus, who was far from being an olympic wrestler, lol. Gus also stopped several TD's and got back up to his feet when Jones took him down.

But don't worry about any of that. Jones got his arm hyperextended by Vitor Belfort of all people. Fedor would have taken his arm home.

Cheers.

Possible he does lose by submission. But possible he gets those underhooks like fucking lindland got and trips him or takes him down and elbows the shit out of him. We all know how vulnerable fedor face is to bruising and cuts after Bigfoot. We are never going to agree but at least I'm trying to see it from your perspective here.

Possible he does lose by submission. But possible he gets those underhooks like fucking lindland got and trips him or takes him down and elbows the shit out of him. We all know how vulnerable fedor face is to bruising and cuts after Bigfoot. We are never going to agree but at least I'm trying to see it from your perspective here.

<mma4>

The Bigfoot fight is a poor indicator though. By that time Fedor had already been reversed and GnP'd by guys like Brett Rogers. His ground game was a far cry from what it was in Pride both offensively and defensively.

Fedor in his prime was increbly hard to GnP. He would sweep or grab a limb in an instant.

Randleman & Coleman's wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gustafsson & Cormier's
Care to justify that one? DC's wrestling career is more distinguished than Coleman's and Randleman's isn't even in the same solar system.

Unlike you, I am not taught by others I am self taught and believe in free minds verses indoctrinated fools like you who regergitate everything UFC says

Please call your parents and teachers and demand a refund. They have taught you nothing.

jones

fedor was more calm, a nice guy, with almost no expressions in his face

jones impresses me more

even fedor´s brother looked more impressive than him

what would have happened in a prime vs prime fight is anothger story

Unlike you, I am not taught by others I am self taught and believe in free minds verses indoctrinated fools like you who regergitate everything UFC says

Your willingness to mangle grammar, punctuation and spelling while disparaging others who actually learned from other people (which, btw, is a real time saver) is remarkable.

Your willingness to mangle grammar, punctuation and spelling while disparaging others who actually learned from other people (which, btw, is a real time saver) is remarkable.

Getting all correct about punctuation and Grammer on this forum, epically when I use a tablet is the
LEAST of MY worries, my point was made, you understood it, that all that matters.

Back