Who was more impressive, Fedor or Jon Jones?

Some of you truly sound like crystal meth addicts with permanent brain damage. Are you guys posting from a drug rehab center?
Good call. It was meant to sound moronic in response to a moron. You know, from the island of Moronia? Time for my medicine... lol.

Fedor and GSP far surpass any fighter alive as of today. DJ is approaching quickly....

All of the guys that Fedor beat would beat up all of the guys that Jones beat, so Fedor >>>> Jones

In case my reply got buried Jones more impressive than Fedor...

Jones had almost wipen out the rest of LHW, one more win against Guftasson will simply left absolute 0 fights left for him, so he is the greatest LHW of all time as for now. ( Already)
But HW is a different game, 1 single punch can change the whole game. So I give my credit towards Fedor.

While Jones is for sure impressive, his boxngs seirosuly lacking, and doesn't impress me, at all.

Fedor didn't have perfect form or technique, but man, he could strike luke lightning, and with such velocity. Also, his kciks were way stronger than Jon's.

I think they have equally devastating GnP. Jonesore with elbows, and fedor with actual punches.

Overall, I give the edge to Fedor, because of his submission game of his back, and from the top position.

Rounds won in a row: Fedor > Jones' (Jones lost more rounds to Gustaffson than Fedor did in 10 years)

Completely irrelevant. Pride and UFC rounds are structured and judged so differently. And I think fedor might have lost some rounds against arona. Arona gave Fedor a much tougher fight than Gus gave Jones

They're both absurd quality athletes. Fedor gets the edge for me because he took on bigger guys that were high-level and wasn't popped for roids or hide under a cage from the testing committee.

I know people will claim the whole can thing. Those people have no sense of history, and he was more active over his decade of undefeated work. Also, let's note Jones gets past-prime guys more than Fedor did. But tit-for-tat on quality and slight shade for both careers.

lol oops sorry did u say Jones gets past-prime guys?. Name a LHW he should of fought on way to top he didn't destroy?.
How did the ppl Fedor beat fair in the UFC, ? Nog, Crocop, let's not mention freaks like 7ft Koreans and Zulizinho you don't have history recollection cause you probably wasn't there at the time.

Fedor got pushed by MW Lindland and smashed by MW Hendo Jones got beat by eh...............................

Completely irrelevant. Pride and UFC rounds are structured and judged so differently. And I think fedor might have lost some rounds against arona. Arona gave Fedor a much tougher fight than Gus gave Jones

{<huh}

Gus sent Jones to the hospital on a stretcher. Arona didn't do that to Fedor.

They're both great...but the unbiased difference is Fedor ran thru bigger opponents in his prime...while Jones knows he cant run thru Cain Wedum Miocic Ngannou Reem.

Therefore Fedor = GOAT

Gus sent Jones to the hospital on a stretcher. Arona didn't do that to Fedor.

I misspoke. The Arona fight was much more competitive and closer than the Gus-Jones fight. Even though there was more damage done in the Gus-Jones fight, if that makes sense lmao

I misspoke. The Arona fight was much more competitive and closer than the Gus-Jones fight. Even though there was more damage done in the Gus-Jones fight, if that makes sense lmao

You can make a good case for Jones losing.

Like, Jones probably won the most rounds but took the most overall damage. That would be a loss in Pride. And still, Fedor isn't in his prime at that point unlike Jones.That was green Fedor in his 4th pro fight.

Not really. Jones won the 2nd round, the 4th round (it was comeptitive, but Jones stole the round in the last minute with the flurry of punches, knees, and elbows he did), and the 5th round.

You know I had this argument earlier in the day with a hard-core Fedor fan. The reality is during the prime of his career Fedor has a lot of fighters on his resume that nobody has ever heard of. They are flat out tomato cans to be honest. Jones has beat Hall of Fame fighters one after the other basically his entire career.

Not really. Jones won the 2nd round, the 4th round (it was comeptitive, but Jones stole the round in the last minute with the flurry of punches, knees, and elbows he did), and the 5th round.

Re-read my post haha. I said Jones won the most rounds. BUT he took the most damage throughout the fight which would be a loss in Pride. Rings had different rules than the UFC, different rules than Pride. The UFC/Pride have more in common with each other than they do with Rings. Comparing a fight in Rings to UFC/Pride is apples and oranges.

Like, Jones probably won the most rounds but took the most overall damage. That would be a loss in Pride. And still, Fedor isn't in his prime at that point unlike Jones.That was green Fedor in his 4th pro fight.

Jones took a lot of damage in the fight, and yes he went to the hospital. But so did Alexander. And the closest the fight was to being finished was the fourth round. Jones has such an amazing chin even though he was being hit a lot he was OK. The accumulation of damage only really hit him when the adrenaline weared off after the fight.

Fedor beat guys in their prime who went on to achieve accolades in other organizations.

Jones drafted behind a fallen era. He is a victim of his own era.

Oh really? His greatest win is usually regarded as Mirko. He came to the UFC and got his ass fucking kicked in what was supposed to be the prime of his career.

lol no offense, Fedor fought cans my friend. JAIDEEP SINGH who has a current record of 2 wins and 3 losses today, CHRIS HASEMAN record of 20 wins and 17 losses, LEE HASDELL 9 wins 14 losses, YUJI NAGATA 0 wins 2 losses..... Thats just to name a few, I could go on if youd like, but you do the research.

He is not listening. In his world his man did this just to make money. Also he avoided the UFC somehow because the competition was weak. Even though some of his rivals came to the company and got their asses fucking kicked.

Back