Who has a legit source??

What in fuck does Canada having residential schools have to do with the Toronto chapter of the Black Lives Matters organization stopping a PRIDE parade?

Can you even concentrate though

can you stop bending over for authority figures?

trump supporters can plot a massive terrorist attack but an isolated group of black people can't demand the historically oppressing party to withdraw from a fucking pride parade

boo fucking hoo go cry victim somewhere else

What about native Americans? Where do they fall on your arbitrary scale of who we're supposed to care about or not based on skin colour?

since when do americans care about native people?

Yeah, that's my point. You acknowledge that the organization is made up of multiple chapters so why hold the entire organization accountable for the actions of a single chapter? I'm also going to need to read up on the incident, what exactly did they do that you found so bad that condemning the entire organization seemed reasonable.

Its funny you mention that... I would be doing the exact same thing that BLM is doing. Are they not holding the whole police force accountable for the actions of a few? That's exactly what they are doing, which is why a lot of LGBT police officers are upset about being discriminated against for no reason.

I never condemned the whole organization. I asked why do they fight discrimination with discrimination.

can you stop bending over for authority figures?

trump supporters can plot a massive terrorist attack but an isolated group of black people can't demand the historically oppressing party to withdraw from a fucking pride parade

boo fucking hoo go cry victim somewhere else

Once again ... try and focus.

I have nothing to do with Trump. I'm quite obviously Canadian.

Authority figures? What the fuck are you even talking about now?

You seem to be jumping around like a triggered little twat with your responses.

Once again ... try and focus.

I have nothing to do with Trump. I'm quite obviously Canadian.

Authority figures? What the fuck are you even talking about now?

You seem to be jumping around like a triggered little twat with your responses.

so if i get straight C's in highschool and do a 6 month course, i'm suddenly incapable of error?

cops are suddenly stripped of their human flaws and never have a racial bias.

http://www.ufcw.ca/index.php?option...da&catid=315:directions-1322&Itemid=6&lang=en

For some reason a certain group of people tend to interpret "Black Lives Matter" as being "Only Black Lives Matter" instead of "Black Lives Matter Too"

Usually people who do such a thing have a tendency to don white hoods and burn crosses in yards.
Mine is in the laundry because it was turning off-white.

Its funny you mention that... I would be doing the exact same thing that BLM is doing. Are they not holding the whole police force accountable for the actions of a few? That's exactly what they are doing, which is why a lot of LGBT police officers are upset about being discriminated against for no reason.

I never condemned the whole organization. I asked why do they fight discrimination with discrimination.
Kind of odd that I do come across BLM members that do acknowledge that not all police officers are bad, in fact I think I have heard similar remarks given by the higher ups of that org. Are you suggesting every member of BLM thinks all police officers are bad? lol

I just noticed you were from Hastings.

I guess that explains why I feel like I'm having a conversation with a heroin junkie.

it's a song and the av is the album cover, from a canadian band no less

Kind of odd that I do come across BLM members that do acknowledge that not all police officers are bad, in fact I think I have heard similar remarks given by the higher ups of that org. Are you suggesting every member of BLM thinks all police officers are bad? lol

I'm suggesting that their official organization has openly discriminated against the police force for very little reason. Toronto does not have the racial problems that the U.S. has. In Toronto you have just as many opportunities as a black man as you do as a white man.

Why do you keep trying to say that I'm saying every member of BLM supports this? I have quite clearly stated that I am referring to the official Toronto Black Lives Matters organization multiple times and yet you keep trying to insinuate I'm referring to every black person that ever existed for some reason.

Why do you keep trying to say that I'm saying every member of BLM supports this? I have quite clearly stated that I am referring to the official Toronto Black Lives Matters organization multiple times and yet you keep trying to insinuate I'm referring to every black person that ever existed for some reason.

except you never specifically said you were referring to that chapter

Are you completely retarded?

It's pretty glaringly obvious that I'm from Toronto.

Holy fuck you're one stupid SJW lol

quite the persecution complex you have. did you cry when harper was voted out? I didn't vote for Trudeau and think it seems like he's been on tour more than he's done actual work, but it still beats a science denying xenophobe

except you never specifically said you were referring to that chapter

No, you're quite right.. Clearly I never mentioned it. At all. Ever.

No.

I am talking about how Black Lives Matters held the PRIDE parade in Toronto hostage and wouldn't move until they agreed to ban police from all future PRIDE events.

You appear to be moronic enough to assume what I was talking about and make insinuations based upon your own bias created from that assumption. I just saw that firsthand.

You do realize that Toronto isn't in the United States of America, right?

What in fuck does Canada having residential schools have to do with the Toronto chapter of the Black Lives Matters organization stopping a PRIDE parade?

Can you even concentrate though

I'm suggesting that their official organization has openly discriminated against the police force for very little reason. Toronto does not have the racial problems that the U.S. has. In Toronto you have just as many opportunities as a black man as you do as a white man.

Now you are being specific, but you weren't being specific when you typed up your first comments regarding the organization in this thread. Either way, you are still playing into what I suggested earlier. You are holding the entire organization accountable for the accounts of the one chapter. And it wasn't even as if the entire chapter that participated in that shutdown, it was a group of activist from that chapter. It's fine man, you don't need to spin this multiple ways to be right, I never intended to change your views or w/e, just filling the time for the completion of this download in the background. lol But I guess we can continue this if you want, unless you keep doubling back on everything.

quite the persecution complex you have. did you cry when harper was voted out? I didn't vote for Trudeau and think it seems like he's been on tour more than he's done actual work, but it still beats a science denying xenophobe

You haven't managed to come up with a single response that has anything to do with the conversation yet.

Nobody cares who you voted for.

Don't mean to spam the thread but these are the comments I was talking about, the other poster was most likely referring to these also.

The source is Black Lives Matters

Then why didnt they call it "Black Lives Matter Too" ?

They don't get it either.

They're mostly just mad because nobody will buy their shitty rap "mix tapes".

So why do they fight discrimination with discrimination though?

You weren't being specific until you brought up a specific case to defend your position.

Back