Who has a legit source??

He is most likely talking about the crazy people that attend those rallies and spout racism towards other races. I have seen this firsthand but I'm not moronic enough to apply the views of a few crazy people to the rest of the people that associate themselves with that movement.

No.

I am talking about how Black Lives Matters held the PRIDE parade in Toronto hostage and wouldn't move until they agreed to ban police from all future PRIDE events.

You appear to be moronic enough to assume what I was talking about and make insinuations based upon your own bias created from that assumption. I just saw that firsthand.

No.

I am talking about how Black Lives Matters held the PRIDE parade in Toronto hostage and wouldn't move until they agreed to ban police from all future PRIDE events.

You appear to be moronic enough to assume what I was talking about and make insinuations based upon your own bias created from that assumption. I just saw that firsthand.

you do realize the police has historically discriminated against gays and minorities right?

No.

You appear to be moronic enough to assume what I was talking about and make insinuations based upon your own bias created from that assumption.
Wait, but you are proving my point. lol I'm reading that this was done by an individual chapter located in Toronto.

about the victim Tyron Woodley making claims the UFC offered Nick Diaz a title fight against him yet Nick turned it down due to the purse. I know Rogan claimed he talked to Dana about Nick and Dana said he can't just put Nick in a title fight with no wins for 5 years. Anyone have a source because Tyron...
View attachment 192551

No but seriously Tyron has been talking buncha nonsense so just curious if there is a legit source.

Wait, but you are proving my point. lol I'm reading that this was done by an individual chapter located in Toronto.

No I'm not.

It is an OFFICIAL chapter of the Black Lives Matters organization.

hurrr durr you do realize that Canadians had residential schools

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system

just cause we're canadian doesn't mean we don't have retards too, the KKK left flyers around a local community for MLK day just a few days ago

What in fuck does Canada having residential schools have to do with the Toronto chapter of the Black Lives Matters organization stopping a PRIDE parade?

Can you even concentrate though

Ive yet to get this white privelage so often mentioned. I mean I understand about 55 or so years ago shit was fucked up but all my black,mexican and asian friends grew up the same way i did.

Whatever Trumpeter you're literally Hitler. I'm literally shaking I can't even.

No I'm not.

It is an OFFICIAL chapter of the Black Lives Matters organization.
Yeah, that's my point. You acknowledge that the organization is made up of multiple chapters so why hold the entire organization accountable for the actions of a single chapter? I'm also going to need to read up on the incident, what exactly did they do that you found so bad that condemning the entire organization seemed reasonable.

Because it's a given that other lives already matter in the eyes of law enforcement. So every week it seemed there was a black person that was unarmed and being shot by the police...and nearly every time there is no punishment for the officer that did the shooting....so to the BLM it was as if they (courts) were saying no need for punishment because black lives don't matter.

What about native Americans? Where do they fall on your arbitrary scale of who we're supposed to care about or not based on skin colour?

Back