Tyron Offers GSP a Fight in Tyron’s TRIP Promotion

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley started his own fight promotion called TRIP - The Realest International Promotion. Tyron supposedly offered both GSP and Nick close to 8 figures to fight him in his promotion. GSP declined and Nick gave an ambiguous “like.”

Tyron says The Realest International Promotion will not just focus on mma.

“We’re promoting all things art, so we’re not just doing mixed martial arts. Obviously I would be a fool not to do that just because that’s my background and my base. We’re doing music, concerts, festivals, cryptocurrency, e-sporting events, boxing, and then we just doing a lot of crossover.”

Cryptocurrency? I don’t know Tyron… but best of luck with the new business venture.

full article:

Woodley would probably be better off pursuing his lucrative rap career further.

Edit: he actually is doing the music thing still. I didn't read the OP, just the title. Plus, I was being sarcastic, he shouldn't pursue his music career. Lol

Last edited:
Unfortunatley for him,Woodley's name has no value after those losses to Jake Paul. Clearly the guy is desperate for money,but its just done man.

He just looks worse trying to chase these things that will never happen. Hell GSP himself said he is done fighting for good. After the Khabib fight fell through,he said thats it. I dont wish the guy ill either,but you gotta know when to quit. He's become a laughing stock,and I wish it hadnt turned out that way for him.

Woodley would probably be better off pursuing his lucrative rap career further.

Edit: he actually is doing the music thing still. I didn't read the OP, just the title. Plus, I was being sarcastic, he shouldn't pursue his music career. Lol
Face wrap career, maybe:)
jim-carrey-funny.gif

Unfortunatley for him,Woodley's name has no value after those losses to Jake Paul. Clearly the guy is desperate for money,but its just done man.

He just looks worse trying to chase these things that will never happen. Hell GSP himself said he is done fighting for good. After the Khabib fight fell through,he said thats it. I dont wish the guy ill either,but you gotta know when to quit. He's become a laughing stock,and I wish it hadnt turned out that way for him.
I’m kind of wondering how he’s even in a position to pay GSP 8 figures to fight for him. Seems like if anything it would go the other way, although maybe make it 6 figures.

I’m kind of wondering how he’s even in a position to pay GSP 8 figures to fight for him. Seems like if anything it would go the other way, although maybe make it 6 figures.
The only way I see him making any money is going to BKFC

Wont be what he was hoping but might be the only place willing to pay him anything worth doing.

“We’re promoting all things art, so we’re not just doing mixed martial arts. Obviously I would be a fool not to do that just because that’s my background and my base. We’re doing music, concerts, festivals, cryptocurrency, e-sporting events, boxing, and then we just doing a lot of crossover.”

1703746703579.png

Oh man. What's your business plan Tyron?

"I'ma just do everythang, all mixed together. Lots of high risk shit all mixed up so the consumer doesn't really know either. Gonna be dope, make gazillions."

Weird that he offered GSP 10 figures when he himself would gladly take any fight for that kinda money
He'd be lucky to make 5 figures at this point.

I guess he's banking on GSP's star power to turn a huge profit,but we all know GSP could do alot better than work Woodley's event,even as a free agent.

He seems to have lost a lot of cred......

View attachment 1020299
Lol, he should have definitely left that second Paul fight alone. Paul knocked every last ounce of cred straight out of Woodley.

I remember when Woodley did that game show thing, dude was gassed before it even got started. That should've been the end to his cred right there, that was embarrassing.

Last edited:
Back