Tyron Offers GSP a Fight in Tyron’s TRIP Promotion

Sounds like he's burning money.

“I blew through a lot of f*cking money, man. A lot. A lot of money. And I was—jewelry and VIP and all these experiences, all these things that came with the championship life. You really – when you come from where I come from – you never imagine making that type of money; you never imagine being in that type of position. You work hard for it – and I didn’t get there by accident because I was busting my ass – but nobody taught me finance."

“So, when you started making money? I bought, like, seven cars and, f*cking, two houses—and all these trips. And nobody ever lifted a f*cking hand when we was at a restaurant; 10-15 people went to dinner. And I was going to VIP clubs and all this sh*t, like, every other week. And I just imagined making that amount of money for a very long time. And they very quickly said, ‘Poof!’ Damn! I’m on it like, ‘You gonna tell me, March 3rd, that this is different? It’s not the same?’ And it’s just a lesson learned.”

- Former UFC Champ & future Hall of Famer, Tyron Woodley
It's almost as if he's a really stupid person.

“ I’m starting my own fight promotion and sent an offer to the GOAT GSP.”

Ugh… there are levels to this game Tyron.

Sounds like the kind of organization that eventually implodes with several administrators ending up in jail for illegal activities.

Weird that he offered GSP 8 figures when he himself would gladly take any fight for that kinda money

Saying GSP's name in the media gets attention, and that is the point.

Tyron wants press for his new little company and this is a cost free and easy way to get some of it. Mention a big marquee name like Georges, here we are talking about it.

This sounds like a very enthusiastic, very dreamy, but very naive first time business owner. "We're gonna do books, music, venues, crypto, fighting, exotic cars, mansions, we're gonna do EVERYTHING!"

Google and Amazon didn't start doing what they do now right out of the gate. It took them a long time to branch out into multiple industries.

I actually feel bad for him , hes a grown man who’s responsible for himself but he obviously had no education as far as money or finances go . Now I’m just going to become a promoter with no background whatsoever, Im also going to smack a bunch of random forms of entertainment, most of which I’ve never participated in , and a bunch of talented people are going to trip over themselves to sign on with this slow moving fiasco

Tyrone definitely seems like the kind of person who's going to lose all his money investing in stupid shit, like his rap career. Stuff where someone who knows him should step in and be honest with him and tell him that what he's doing isn't likely to be successful. Like Johnny Hendricks and his restaurant.

GSP could been able to retire from IG modeling with this much investment in Woodley Coins!

Surely this is what they call the CTE? Irregardless, quite questionable decision making IMHO.

Please pray for his recovery.

woodleycoin.png

#injesushisname

Last edited:
First round of the tourney is e-sports, second round is guitar solos, semi finals is rap battle and finals is MMA.

The ultimate crossover!

Everything “art” but No strippers ??… I’m out

<{ByeHomer}>

Does Tyron even have $10,000,000 to offer someone to fight him?
I’d guess that he’s offering to promote the fight and structure the compensation in such a way that they’d be paid that much based on the event doing a certain number of sales.
Basically: “if it does x number of PPV buys, then I’ll pay you y percentage;” or something like that.

TRIP - The Realest International Promotion

I stopped reading and just did some quick scrolling after that.

Back