Who has a legit source??

You might want to do so yourself. One of your allies already signed off and was replaced by another.

2-1+1 = 2.

Sneaky devil, you got a free math lesson out of me too.

I know exactly what illiterate means. It means not being able to read or write.... which is exactly what I was trying to say.

sorry i don't feel the obligation to further point out your incongruousness

Ive yet to get this white privelage so often mentioned. I mean I understand about 55 or so years ago shit was fucked up but all my black,mexican and asian friends grew up the same way i did.

But you understand that a huge percentage of blacks and hispanics live under the poverty line, right?

The boys in your wealthy burb do not represent the nationwide picture.

^^^^^^

And he's officially done.

btw

The sentence should read "You should also work on your grammar and punctuation."

staying up till 3am over a self perceived race war: The true definition of a sherdog warrior

^^^^^^

And he's officially done.

btw

The sentence should read "You should also work on your grammar and punctuation."
That's correct, but it doesn't excuse "You couldn't teach me anything at all," right? lol

But you understand that a huge percentage of blacks and hispanics live under the poverty line, right?

The boys in your wealthy burb do not represent the nationwide picture.
No but guaranteed none of these "victims" grew up under worse circumstances than my wife from Mexico who didn't even have electricity in her town until she was 12 yet she worked hard to better her life as did the parents of the kids I grew up with. All in the upbringing. Some are taught they were dealt a bad hand in life and others taught to be accountable and independent .

That's correct, but it doesn't excuse "You couldn't teach me anything at all," right? lol

You couldn't teach me anything.

I don't want to learn how to be stupid and that seems to be your only skill at this point.

Not really, it didn't catch on.

i'd say have fun at work, but since you're staying up till past 3am on a thursday to argue about a self perceived race war i'm almost certain you live with your parents

i'd say have fun at work, but since you're staying up till past 3am on a thursday to argue about a self perceived race war i'm almost certain you live with your parents

None of this conversation has been about a race war. It's about discrimination. Try and keep up.

..... or maybe I don't have to work tomorrow?

*GASP*

One day you'll get a job where you dont have to work 7 days a week too ... maybe :)

None of this conversation has been about a race war. It's about discrimination. Try and keep up.

..... or maybe I don't have to work tomorrow?

*GASP*

One day you'll get a job where you dont have to work 7 days a week too ... maybe :)

again, whatever helps you sleep at night or not sleep because you totally have a life

Back