Who are worse. McGregor fangirls or Tinfoil Perry fangirls?

Typical Conor hater. Language of a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.

I found that funny that someone considers Conor fan a SJW.

Dude, do you know what "fan" means? Or your childhood traumas cause you such a psychological damage, that you cannot imagine what it is?
Well first kid you need to realize that not every criticism is hateing... go to school and learn those please. Not to mention, didn't wrote even one bad word about mcgoat, so whos 13 now?. Grow up.

Well first kid you need to realize that not every criticism is hateing... go to school and learn those please. Not to mention, didn't wrote even one bad word about mcgoat, so whos 13 now?. Grow up.

Dude, re-read your response...it reveals your age and IQ level like anything else.

And you ARE indeed a Conor hater, that's why you're here and speak with me. You have no other reason to.

Dude, re-read your response...it reveals your age and IQ level like anything else.

And you ARE indeed a Conor hater, that's why you're here and speak with me. You have no other reason to.
I did check my post it was; ...true mcgoat fan, keep it up, boy...hahahaha... it's not goat hateing... its laughing from you...and one more thing, don't point at someones lack of iq... go check your's first... kid.

The Hardcore mcgregor haters and then platinum fans are the worst.

I'm not talking about the people who merely dislike Conor, i'm talking about the ones who were spamming thread after thread everyday about how much they hate Conor, those guys where the worst people on here.

I'm a Conor fan and have backed him through thick and thin, and i've supported him before all the casuals jumped on board. but with reasonable analysis and i stuck on here throughout both his losses as i don't feel i have to be ashamed of who i back.

But in order of obnoxiousness and downright stupidity i have to say Harcore Conor Haters are the worst, followed by, the platinum hype train, then some of the mcgregor fans.

Im a massive fan of mcgregor and i dislike mike perry.
<DCrying><Fedor23><{gspressed}>

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

Perry got exposed for what he is.

Both fanbases started out as guys just trolling for the lulz. Conor had more success, making it really tough to draw the line between the ironic claims of GOATness and the real ones. Perry's losses have made it pretty clear that a good 75% of his fanbase is just the "young prospect, Eric Silva" crowd having a good time getting a rise out of Sherdog.

Well conor is mia lately so his fans have pissed off to wwe or whatever they liked to watch prior to becoming mma fans

so platinum fangirls are currently the worst

Although i must say - they may be small in number but colby covington fans make conor and perry fans seem like seasoned fight fan vets.

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

Perry got exposed for what he is.
Both fans are one in the same.. they tend to like TJ, Covington, and Jones too.

LOL at TS calling other people girls, as if bitching about other people's taste in athletes is the height of masculinity.

Back