Who are worse. McGregor fangirls or Tinfoil Perry fangirls?

After Mcgregor beat Aldo, his fans were completely out of control. They were bad on the lead up to the Mayweather fight, but that wasn't a big deal. Anyone who didn't temporarily go insane and knew what they were talking about knew how that was going to turn out.

It is like asking who's hotter
B9eS09DIUAAjQK1.jpg

cyborg-5.jpg

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

Perry got exposed for what he is.

Why didn't you make threads like this when Eddie or aldo got exposed by conor?

Outside of Sherdog, nobody knows who tf Perry is. And they never will after last night.

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.
Perry got exposed for what he is.

The Hardcore mcgregor haters and then platinum fans are the worst.

I'm not talking about the people who merely dislike Conor, i'm talking about the ones who were spamming thread after thread everyday about how much they hate Conor, those guys where the worst people on here.

I'm a Conor fan and have backed him through thick and thin, and i've supported him before all the casuals jumped on board. but with reasonable analysis and i stuck on here throughout both his losses as i don't feel i have to be ashamed of who i back.

But in order of obnoxiousness and downright stupidity i have to say Harcore Conor Haters are the worst, followed by, the platinum hype train, then some of the mcgregor fans.

Im a massive fan of mcgregor and i dislike mike perry.

Well yeah usually, because I'm not delusional. You're figuring out how this works, I'm happy for you. Have a cookie.

I'm being sarcastic but, as most Conor's blind haters, you're too dumb to understand.
You're absolutely delusional in your whining hate for Conor McGregor - however, no one cares besides Sherdog forum. IRL, Conor's fanbase is the most dominant and important in combat sports.

Yeah, let's refer to it as female when it's REALLY annoying...!

I'm being sarcastic but, as most Conor's blind haters, you're too dumb to understand.
You're absolutely delusional in your whining hate for Conor McGregor - however, no one cares besides Sherdog forum. IRL, Conor's fanbase is the most dominant and important in combat sports.

Bravo, sir.

I

They're both exciting fighters, in which their fights are likely to end in tko/ko.
Don't care for them out of the octagon but I can see why people who are passionate about mma would defend them to the hilt.

the perry fans ARE doing a tongue in cheek representation/impersonation OF conor fans.

perry fans wouldnt exist if it wasnt for the conor fans over excitement

Bahaha Which leads me back to my original comment on this thread. Good day.

Bahaha Which leads me back to my original comment on this thread. Good day.

And as a typical Conor hater - when the truth is shoved into your stupid face you have nothing to say but "good day".

Good day to you as well, sir. Do not let the door slap your face on your way out.

Your new nickname should be "I'm 12, and I hate haters!"

Haters are funny.

You, for example.
You're so full of it that you're about to discuss me instead of a topic. Isn't it pathetic?
In your little mind you actually confuse me with Conor McGregor.

I like to watch champions defend belts. Haven't seen a Conor fight in years
well you realize there are other champs in the ufc right, oh wait ur obsessed with conor and anything he does or doesnt do.

Haters are funny.

You, for example.
You're so full of it that you're about to discuss me instead of a topic. Isn't it pathetic?
In your little mind you actually confuse me with Conor McGregor.
I am glad to see that you took what I said to heart, but I only insinuated that you're acting like a little girl! You seem like you want attention, so I will come to your need!

There is somebody wrong about something on the internet, we have to do something about it!!

Back