Who are worse. McGregor fangirls or Tinfoil Perry fangirls?

McGregor has real fans, more than Sherdog forum members, let alone his bitching haters like yourself.

And Perry is a nobody.
I disagree. I was at the live event and Perry had a lot of crowd support. About as much as Robbie Lawler.

Platibums are atrocious. Mike is fucking entertaining and yesterday's fight was the shit, but unfortunately it will always be fun to see him lose BECAUSE of his fanbase.

BTW I just got it

Tinfoil Perry...lol

it's early and that just flew over my head.

{<jordan}

so you hate conor AND perry?

...let me take a stab in the dark:.

you hated ronda too, didn't you?

you see a trend here?
Yes. He's allergic to douche, trash, and delusion.
9644cb12e7a25f16673a9b0f1759a911.gif

obsessed conor hating losers who can't stop talking about him and can't see that they need help.

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

Perry got exposed for what he is.
so you hate anyone who has a big fanbase.

stop being a hipstercuck

McGregor fans. Perry fans don't take themselves so serious.

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

Conor fan boys have to be worse than Perry’s. While Perrys are just as hyperbolically annoying as Conor’s fans, they are unjustifiably so. The reason why Conor fans are still worse is that at least with some of Perry’s fans there is a sense of a joke. Many Conor fans appropriate his success as a collective success. Not to mention the mindless parroting of retarded catchphrases. As long as either don’t take themselves too seriously, there isn’t a problem. The problem lies when the joke ends and they think it’s real. It’s not a coincidence that there is a big overlap of their fan bases.

Perry's is worse.

At least Conor sells PPV's and is an elite fighter (despite ducking everyone).

Perry is just a tough swing for the fences, just bleed fighter. Not elite

Platinum Nation 1000x > MgNugget fan club

#platnation #dealwithit

g3jO2S1_d.jpg

Connor fans got to see two world titles won with ease, Perry might never get a shot at one !

McGreggor backed up his hype in the cage.

Perry can't even win against the #10 Ranked WW.

Back