Who are worse. McGregor fangirls or Tinfoil Perry fangirls?

Let it all out. Then you can go to sleep

Dude, your whole account exists for you to reveal your frustration of Conor's success.
You basically exist for it.

Wanna talk about it?

the haters are the worst.

hating on exciting fighters is just mind boggling. why are you even watching fights.

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

Perry got exposed for what he is.
Chael Sonnen says UFC 218 was a reminder that Conor McGregor is THAT good.

Its time to move on with your hate son.

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

The difference is Conor fans were right about him. The moment he knocked out the GOAT featherweight in 13 seconds was the moment their hype train was validated. You lost and the Conor fans won. Perry's fans failed.

Honestly the majority of Perry fans were just douchebags pissed off they missed the Conor train and trying to create something similar. I saw through it from the beginning.

All bangwagoners are equally horrible, but some are just more delusional than others. I think Perry fandom is delusional, as they don't even have any bit of real success to go by (as McFanboys/girls do with him wining FW/LW titles and KO'ing Aldo in 13secs).

Even though Perry was beaten and humiliated but not finished...therefor his fanbois still have a thread to cling on.

Both annoying to no end but the Mcdickriders are more vast in numbers.

True enough. I cannot abide when fandom borders stupidity though.
I get you man. But if you can't tolerate even a little stupidity then ultimately you make yourself unhappy. And I guarantee the stupid people won't feel the slightest embarrassment, guilt, or empathy.

The diehard McGregor fanboys are easily the worst in the history of the sport.

The diehard McGregor fanboys are easily the worst in the history of the sport.

So the biggest fanbase in the history of the sport = the worst in the history of the sport?

Seems legit.

If you think that the biggest fanbase in the history of the sport is the worst one, too - you should stop watching MMA, it's not your sport.
Ironic point to make when we're talking about the fanbase that loves Conor more than the sport itself. And I'm not talking about everyone who might like Conor or enjoys watching him fight. I'm talking about the delusional ones.

Reported.

Flaming.

SW3Aqmo.gif

Ironic point to make when we're talking about the fanbase that loves Conor more than the sport itself. And I'm not talking about everyone who might like Conor or enjoys watching him fight. I'm talking about the delusional ones.

And the delusional ones = those who disagree with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back