Who are worse. McGregor fangirls or Tinfoil Perry fangirls?

I am glad to see that you took what I said to heart, but I only insinuated that you're acting like a little girl! You seem like you want attention, so I will come to your need!

Good laugh comes to heart, so yeah, you might be on something here. Your pathetic responses do a good job.

There is somebody wrong about something on the internet, we have to do something about it!!

That's the exact mindset of Conor's haters like yourself and TS

Perry lost yes, and I was quite confident he would win yes. But I never denied that Ponz was a great fighter either. That was one of the harder matchups in the top ten for him. He should just take a good amount of time off and work on some different things he'll be alright

McGregor has real fans, more than Sherdog forum members, let alone his bitching haters like yourself.

And Perry is a nobody.
...true mcgoat fan, keep it up, boy...hahahaha

I say Perry. Since the guy has not achieved anything in this sport yet. Still they praise him like he is the nro 1 contender.

Fanboys of any kind are equally awful. A lot of the Perry shitposters are doing so ironically, though.

Good laugh comes to heart, so yeah, you might be on something here. Your pathetic responses do a good job.

That's the exact mindset of Conor's haters like yourself and TS
SJW's are easily uspet, I get it, but do you really think Conor loves you back? I bet he would.

Man, this stupid thread really crushed some fucking souls! Poor babies! AimedwithV is so easy to piss off, what an autist?!

Hey Aimed, where did ya go? Let's talk about something you actually care about, did you find the new Star Wars to be sexist?

...true mcgoat fan, keep it up, boy...hahahaha

Typical Conor hater. Language of a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.

SJW's are easily uspet, I get it, but do you really think Conor loves you back? I bet he would.

I found that funny that someone considers Conor fan a SJW.

Dude, do you know what "fan" means? Or your childhood traumas cause you such a psychological damage, that you cannot imagine what it is?

Hey Aimed, where did ya go? Let's talk about something you actually care about, did you find the new Star Wars to be sexist?

Wow. I like that you actually go offtopic and discuss yours truly. A bit creepy, but I'm blushing.

Wanna open a thread dedicated to me entirely?

Typical Conor hater. Language of a 13 year old with Down Syndrome.

I found that funny that someone considers Conor fan a SJW.

Dude, do you know what "fan" means? Or your childhood traumas cause you such a psychological damage, that you cannot imagine what it is?
Haha you internet skills are WEAK little one!

" I find it funny that someone considers a Conor fan a SJW." This would make a great sig for somebody!

Haha you internet skills are WEAK little one!

" I find it funny that someone considers a Conor fan a SJW." This would make a great sig for somebody!

What's the problem with what I said? Conor is not a social justice person, he's an antihero that does not give a $hit. I like him for this, too.

What's the problem with what I said? Conor is not a social justice person, he's an antihero that does not give a $hit. I like him for this, too.
HAHAHAHA You are so triggered! Your little buzzwords are a telltale indication of your age, I bet you are close to 12 right?

HAHAHAHA You are so triggered! Your little buzzwords are a telltale indication of your age, I bet you are close to 12 right?

Wow, you're really obsessed with me, huh? You forgot the topic and discuss me instead.
Dude, I'm sorry, I'm married man. Nothing against your kind, some of you guys are totally cool...

This dork AimedwithaV thinks Conor is some edgy anti-hero! Middle schoolers rule!!

Wow, you're really obsessed with me, huh? You forgot the topic and discuss me instead.
Dude, I'm sorry, I'm married man. Nothing against your kind, some of you guys are totally cool...
Married at 12?

Back