white belt beating black belt

My friend filmed it on Saturday and just put it up on facebook today. I don't have a normal copy of it yet.

I'm going to make a facebook account right now... back in a minute.

Cool. Just tell me what it is and I will temporarily friend you or something so you can see it.

Tap, I have a facebook account. Could you post here/send me in pm/whatever you want :icon_chee the video? Thank you:D.

Done... Pm'd.... now gimme.. lets see it.

Thanks Tap for the pm... the video works just fine. I'm not an expert of leglocks, but I still find impressive how faster you finish your opponents, thinking they are a brown and a black bjj belt! You even almost got immediately the mount in the first fight... then it evolved in the leglock battle that lead you to the win.

So... Congrats for your fights!!

Thanks Tap for the pm... the video works just fine. I'm not an expert of leglocks, but I still find impressive how faster you finish your opponents, thinking they are a brown and a black bjj belt! You even almost got immediately the mount in the first fight... then it evolved in the leglock battle that lead you to the win.

So... Congrats for your fights!!

Thanks!

Also, remember, I'm still trying to figure out if the second is actually a black belt.

You did not friend me. I can't find you anywhere. What's the name?

Oh, I friended the wrong ________then. let me pm you the link that the siduous snake guy used.

Okay, just pm'd you the same link the other guy used. I think you might need to be logged into fb for it to work.

You havn't pm'd me anything that has to do with a video....

Okay paste this in your browser without spaces:

Also, I know.....the typo at the start. My friend threw this up in a hurry this morning before he ran out the door.

Okay paste this in your browse without spaces:

http://www.face boo k.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=307755#/video/video.php?v=558248588481&ref=mf

nice, congrats. What is your training background, besides being self taught? Any wrestling, or formal training?

Wow... If that's you then I take back everything I said. You've got some wicked leg locks dude. Congrats..

Thank you! I'll try to temporarily friend you so you can see it's me.

Back