Which "great" has the worst loss?

Probably Silva/Takase. Takase fucking owned him, too. It was mostly grappling, though. So you could make a case for GSP/Serra because GSP got got cracked multiple times and tapped to strikes.

Fedor/Bigfoot wasn't that bad. Bigfoot was a beast back then and it was somewhat competitive in the first round before he got mauled in the second by a dude way bigger than him.
The Bigfoot that beat Fedor would destroy the current UFC roster with the exception of Stipe and Ngannou. His chin decayed with his pituatary gland.

Oh, and the answer is Holly Holms vs Rousey.

Last edited:
I wont include Fedor vs Maldonado because tech. It isnt a loss.

Silva L to Takase
Fedor L to Bigfoot
GSP L to Serra
Stipe L to struve

Imo, has to Be Silva vs Takase. Takase is like 6 and 7.
Definitely Conor to Artemij. Artemij is not only a flyweight but he has a .500 record and got steam rolled by Paddy Holohan. Aldo lost to that Brazilian cop at LW but not even he had a record as regrettable as Artemij.

LOL DELUSIONAL ANDERSON SILVA THE DICK PILL USER WHO GETS CAUGHT IN FIRST EVER RANDOM DRUG TESTING lul NUTHUGGER detected

Before that fight he was like number 1 ranked WW in the world, then like a couple years later, he was number 1 ranked MW. LOL EXCUSES LOL

No, he wasn't "like #1 ranked WW in the world"...or did Matt Hughes not exist?

LOL DELUSIONAL ANDERSON SILVA THE DICK PILL USER WHO GETS CAUGHT IN FIRST EVER RANDOM DRUG TESTING lul NUTHUGGER detected

Before that fight he was like number 1 ranked WW in the world, then like a couple years later, he was number 1 ranked MW. LOL EXCUSES LOL
Whoa.

Fedor to Mitrione
CroCop to Schaub
Wanderlei to Leben

Was that in a dream you had?
When the fuck was was he the #1 WW in the world?
You know Pride WW was 183 lbs right?

I wont include Fedor vs Maldonado because tech. It isnt a loss.

Silva L to Takase
Fedor L to Bigfoot
GSP L to Serra
Stipe L to struve

Imo, has to Be Silva vs Takase. Takase is like 6 and 7.

Silva to Weidman 2.

003.gif

Last edited:
Fedor's loss to Hendo is way worse than the loss to TRT bigfoot, who was pretty formidable.

I thought that was stopped prematurely. On the other hand, his loss to Mitrione was unequivocal and came at the hands of a much less talented, if larger, opponent.

Fedor's loss to Bigfoot is hard to defend. Arguing Fedor was "past his prime" is weak because there wasn't any real signs of this and an unknown DC (who in hindsight, is not much of a power puncher) completely thrashed Bigfoot not long after. It wasn't even like an understandable flash KO but a complete domination on the ground for little room for excuses.

Hendo is a heavy hitting top 5 GOAT and Werdum is the top submission guy in mma history so no real shame in either of those but Bigfoot, considering the career he's had since, is an ugly one.

Fedor to Bigfoot

I'd rather watch just about any thing in mma other than watch Fedor receive a sustained beating

BJ to Rory was bad too

It's more about the way he absolutely clowned himself that was embarrassing though.

Eh, I think it’s fitting the streak ended that way lol, I’d rather see him get ko’d clowning around than getting demolished by somebody and feeling upset about it. I was still upset when he lost but at least he was dancing around and shit while getting ko’d. I’ll take that over getting robbed in a decision or getting dominated beginning to end

Fedor's loss to Bigfoot is hard to defend. Arguing Fedor was "past his prime" is weak because there wasn't any real signs of this and an unknown DC (who in hindsight, is not much of a power puncher) completely thrashed Bigfoot not long after. It wasn't even like an understandable flash KO but a complete domination on the ground for little room for excuses.

Hendo is a heavy hitting top 5 GOAT and Werdum is the top submission guy in mma history so no real shame in either of those but Bigfoot, considering the career he's had since, is an ugly one.
Rogers had his moments the fight before and Arlovski was lighting him up before Fedor caught him. He was starting to show major signs of vulnerability

Back