Which fight was better Lawler vs MacDonald 2 or McGregor vs Diaz 2?

Rory/Robbie II was better. Thoroughly enjoyed both fights. Frankly, the Rory/Robbie fight is hard to rewatch because I know how many pieces Rory's nose was in, but they fucking threw down. The Conor/Nate fight has a better first round.

Ive never seen another fight get more and more viloent and beautiful the longer it went on.

Lawler vs Rory 2. I honestly wish Rory never left. There were still good match ups for him.

Robbie vs Rory 2.
But Mcgregor vs Diaz 2 was good too, even if I personally prefer the first one.

I like Lawler V Macdonald more because both men pushed each other way beyond the limits of what we saw in the other fight.

Id quit... like Rory did.

He voluntarily, slowly, lowered himself to the floor and stopped fighting back, that is quitting.
It's like getting hit in the liver. It was a late reaction and when the pain kicked in it was so overwhelming that he fell back. You have no idea what you're talking about. No one but an idiot like you have said that Rory quit. Try getting your nose smashed in and continue fighting back without reacting to the pain.

This moment.

Top 3 Best MMA moment ever for me. Sooo savage...

Lawler is a scary mother fucker. Many try to be intidimidating, Lawler is a truly intimidating human being, he has that I will kill you if you don't kill me look.

What a f*ked up comparison? One fight they stood toe to toe the other one ran while the other chased and took off rounds.

Lawler/McDonald2 by a far & wide margin.
I still believe when its a blatant run away to catch a rest should result in a point deduction.

It's like getting hit in the liver. It was a late reaction and when the pain kicked in it was so overwhelming that he fell back. You have no idea what you're talking about. No one but an idiot like you have said that Rory quit. Try getting your nose smashed in and continue fighting back without reacting to the pain.
How much fighting experience do you have?

Lawler vs MacDonald 2 is probably the one highly touted fight which just doesn't do much for me. Just not enough drama for it to be a great fight, in my opinion. McGregor vs Diaz 2 was much more dramatic for me. You had the story from the first fight playing into the second. Conor was off to a great start again, but would he gas and go down if he couldn't put Diaz away?

He dropped Diaz several times, which is impressive in it's own right, and then Diaz seemed to mount a comeback in the later rounds. It wasn't enough to win but it was enough to make the fight really fun. Lots of drama there and a good, natural story told over the course of their fights. Diaz vs McGregor 2 was the better fight for me.

Robbie and Rory definitely was something it was one of the most brutal fights UFC has had

More than an idiot like you. Like I said, find me another person that isn't an idiot that thinks Rory quit.

No need of that... I have more fighting experience than most, your non specific answer makes me think you have none.

Robbie vs Rory 2 and it really isn't even close. Don't get me wrong, they were both great fights though.

Easily Lawler vs MacDonald 2. The McGregor/Diaz fight just had extra hype behind it because of the first fight and the fact it's McGregor who's the biggest hype train on earth (not saying I didn't enjoy that fight, I loved it).

But fight for fight, it's no contest.

Robbie/rory and it isn't close. Lawler/Condit was also a better fight even though the decision was shit.

McG/Diaz was good, but not fight of the year caliber. I think both of the other two are.

Back