Which fight was better Lawler vs MacDonald 2 or McGregor vs Diaz 2?

Andre Pederneiras "If the UFC wants the best show and the guy is juiced, you will have the best show of your life,"

Since USADA Robbie has been knocked out with one punch and Rory is gone to Bellator ..

I'll take true heart and grit and say Diaz - Mcgregor 2 , 2 natural warriors going toe to toe , might not have had the stamina of Robbie and Rory but we all know why that is ..

Lawler was getting wobbled before Usada, Lawler never had an iron chin, just recovery and insanely heart.

People these days call any decline due to Usada, even though fighters have been declining naturally due to age and punishment for years and years... was Joe Louis's decline Usada too? How about Jack Johnson? Muhammed Ali? Roy Jones? Chuck Liddell? Tito Ortiz? Ken Shamrock? BJ Penn? W.Silva? Shogun Rua? Big Nog?

Lol Lawler vs McDonald two shat all over the McGregor vs Diaz rematch.

25Q8DvP.gif

cjKSXqk.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif

EczCF27.gif

What a f*ked up comparison? One fight they stood toe to toe the other one ran while the other chased and took off rounds.

Lawler/McDonald2 by a far & wide margin.

Lawler and MacDonald. The first round was not the best, but from round 2 till the end, it got better and better. Conor and Diaz started off well, but it sort of waned a bit at the end.

Watching fights back is so much different from watching it live (obviously) and just on a separate note; I've watched Woodley and Thompson back a couple of times, and I don't think it was that great of a fight. It had its moments - especially when Woodley had the guillotine locked on and Thompson ended up on top - but a lot of it was Thompson on the outside waiting to fling a kick at Woodley's head, while he kept backing up - which was smart of him.

I think the 2nd fight will be much better.

I didn't like the fact Rory quit at the end of that fight, soured it for me, so ill go Diaz-McGregor
How exactly did he quit? Lawler punched his nose in and shattered it. Rory was finished, he didn't quit.

the other one ran while the other chased and took off rounds.

True. How dumb of Diaz to run, trip and fall 3 times in the first two rounds, eh?

A hard pill for the McHaterz to swallow as they were convinced 'full camp Diaz' would win at a canter. ;)

I didn't like the fact Rory quit at the end of that fight, soured it for me, so ill go Diaz-McGregor

Trolling or complete moron, can't decide so I'll go for moron. Lets see you fight on with a shattered nose early whilst still getting hit on it by a power puncher and see if you make it to the end.

This needs a poll .. For me, Lawler vs. Macdonald by a mile..

Trolling or complete moron, can't decide so I'll go for moron. Lets see you fight on with a shattered nose early whilst still getting hit on it by a power puncher and see if you make it to the end.

Id quit... like Rory did.

How exactly did he quit? Lawler punched his nose in and shattered it. Rory was finished, he didn't quit.

He voluntarily, slowly, lowered himself to the floor and stopped fighting back, that is quitting.

Gotta go with the finished fight

Lawler McDonald is best ever

True. How dumb of Diaz to run, trip and fall 3 times in the first two rounds, eh?

A hard pill for the McHaterz to swallow as they were convinced 'full camp Diaz' would win at a canter. ;)

Which explains the overwhelming convincing **majority decision**

Back