Which fight was better Lawler vs MacDonald 2 or McGregor vs Diaz 2?

Quit? You have to be trolling.....

I find it funny how people react to that word... its like the worst thing ever, yes Rory gave up due to intense pain... No it wasn't just a subciousious reaction, shots to the nose do not do that, Rory had enough...

No need of that... I have more fighting experience than most, your non specific answer makes me think you have none.
You claiming that Rory "quit" followed by claims of "more fighting experience than most" really makes me think that you have little to no actual fighting experience and say that to garner some type of legitimacy...

Ridiculous statement!

I find it funny how people react to that word... its like the worst thing ever, yes Rory gave up due to intense pain... No it wasn't just a subciousious reaction, shots to the nose do not do that, Rory had enough...
Dude, your definition of "quitting" isn't applicable here. Being unable to continue is not even close to the same thing as quitting.....

Lawler/McDonald and it's not even close. Was a fight that actually meant something.

You claiming that Rory "quit" followed by claims of "more fighting experience than most" really makes me think that you have little to no actual fighting experience and say that to garner some type of legitimacy...

Ridiculous statement!

No, i was responding to someone saying

"You have no idea what you're talking about. No one but an idiot like you have said that Rory quit. Try getting your nose smashed in and continue fighting back without reacting to the pain."

Who bascially in there defense of Rory, admitted he quit by saying he stopped fighting as a reaction to the pain.

In what way did Rory not quit? Im not saying he quit for little reason.... but he still quit...

Dude, your definition of "quitting" isn't applicable here. Being unable to continue is not even close to the same thing as quitting.....

That shot on the nose did not stop his limbs moving did it? Make him fall to the ground? Stop moving? No... he was in control and decided he wanted no more.

No, i was responding to someone saying

"You have no idea what you're talking about. No one but an idiot like you have said that Rory quit. Try getting your nose smashed in and continue fighting back without reacting to the pain."

Who bascially in there defense of Rory, admitted he quit by saying he stopped fighting as a reaction to the pain.

In what way did Rory not quit? Im not saying he quit for little reason.... but he still quit...

That shot on the nose did not stop his limbs moving did it? Make him fall to the ground? Stop moving? No... he was in control and decided he wanted no more.
Quitting is a conscious decision. Rory went down from the pain and damn near pulled a 'Million Dollar Baby' in the octagon. He was clearly not in control of his faculties at that point.... Fighters with "more experience than most" are quite aware that when your body has had too much, this is what happens.

Quitting is a conscious decision. Rory went down from the pain and damn near pulled a 'Million Dollar Baby' in the octagon. He was clearly not in control of his faculties at that point.... Fighters with "more experience than most" are quite aware that when your body has had too much, this is what happens.

I did not say that to show my balls, i have quit in sparring, gone down from body shots i could have got up for... hell, sometimes just go down on a knee due to being overwhelmed with punches to the head, i am not invincible.

This was just about the fact is soured the fight for me, Rory could have kept moving... i feel some fighters would have, i don't think in a million years Nick Diaz quits in the same situation, he keeps moving, or Edgar... he keeps moving too.... hell Lawler would've kept going, nothing breaks that guy. Some elite tear toughness type fighters would not have reached there limit there.

They both were pretty good battles
battles?
Come on now!
One was a bloody war.
the other was one guy running away from another guy who does not know how to trap a fighter.

There is absolutely no comparison. Conor Mcsuckers need to stop with their delusions!!

I didn't like the fact Rory quit at the end of that fight, soured it for me, so ill go Diaz-McGregor

He was finished,, he didnt quit.... his nose was completely jacked... One of the best matches ive seen

I did not say that to show my balls, i have quit in sparring, gone down from body shots i could have got up for... hell, sometimes just go down on a knee due to being overwhelmed with punches to the head, i am not invincible.

This was just about the fact is soured the fight for me, Rory could have kept moving... i feel some fighters would have, i don't think in a million years Nick Diaz quits in the same situation, he keeps moving, or Edgar... he keeps moving too.... hell Lawler would've kept going, nothing breaks that guy. Some elite tear toughness type fighters would not have reached there limit there.
If Rory had walked away grabbing his nose then I would agree that he quit. That's not what happened though and all you had to do was continue watching Rory after he went down. He couldn't even sit up, his body shut down.

Now you could say that his body quit but, like I said, it was clearly not a conscious decision and clearly not the same thing. No more than a fighter collapsing from a liver kick

Conor vs. Nate was the best fight in the history of MMA

Conor won but Lawler needed a fighter to quit to keep his belt.

That fight was overrated because of the blood and broken faces. Conor never got touched but he bludgeoned Nate. Lawler did his usual take his foot off the pedal for 2 rounds.

200w.gif

are you trolling ? how can you even compare the 2 ? One was a war that will be remember as one of the greatest fights in the ufc and the other was mcgregor not being good enough and not having enough cardio to execute the gameplan that rda used to destroy diaz, so it made for a close fight

Lawler vs Macdonald was definitely more violent.

McGregor vs Diaz 2 is overrated for me. Nate beating him was even bigger.

I'd go with Lawler vs Rory all day. It was fireworks and a blood bath while a belt being on the line. Damnit I loved Robbie as champ.

No need of that... I have more fighting experience than most, your non specific answer makes me think you have none.
Thanks for ignoring my statement. No one but you and your "fighting experience" thinks that Rory quit. No fighter, coach, or anyone related to fighting have said that Rory quit and somehow you with your amazing more fighting experience than most thinks so. How wise you are to point out something that no other experts have done.

Lawler McDonald 2 is the greatest fight in UFC History

Lawler MacDonald 2 easily. McGregor Diaz 2 was boring as fuck.

Lawler vs MacDonald II, hands down.

Diaz vs McGregor II was good BUT Lawler vs Macdonald II was great. I don't see how people can argue otherwise.

Back