Which fight was better Lawler vs MacDonald 2 or McGregor vs Diaz 2?

Yeah hard to pick one, they were both awesome!!! I'd have to say Lawler v McDonald only because it had a finish.

Gotta go with Lawler/McDonald. Diaz and Conor was great, but they both gassed kind of early. Lawler and Rory were just going nuts the whole time, until Rory's nose just became too much pain to handle.

They were both good fights, and I think a lot of fans will say Nate vs Conor 2
uKZ5SlS.jpg

hi-res-e11371295683240ccb7f29621bf1a8e3_crop_north.jpg

200.gif

Screen_Shot_2015-07-11_at_10.24.31_PM.0.0.0.0.png

To me, this fight is one of the best that I have seen. It was a brawl. Both guys went to War that day, and I don't think you'll ever see anything like it again.

They showed Respect and didn't care the amount of money that was made. I believe that, as much as anything, separates these 2 fights.
{<shrug}

Rory/Robbie 2 is an all time great fight and a top 2-3 title fight in UFC history. Diaz/McGregor 2 was a damn good fight in it's own right but Rory/Robbie 2 definitely gets the nod over it.

Unlike most people, Rory/Robbie 2 was a bit too slow for me to call it the greatest. Diaz vs Conor 2 is entertaining all the way through.

Both great fights......but I think that moment at the end of round four when lawler vs McDonald squared up is my favourite moment in an mma fight!.......so gotta go with that fight!

Lawler MacDonald 2 by a significant margin. Condit vs Lawler was also better.

I enjoyed Lawler Vs MacDonald the most of the two.

They were both good fights, and I think a lot of fans will say Nate vs Conor 2
uKZ5SlS.jpg

hi-res-e11371295683240ccb7f29621bf1a8e3_crop_north.jpg

200.gif

Screen_Shot_2015-07-11_at_10.24.31_PM.0.0.0.0.png

To me, this fight is one of the best that I have seen. It was a brawl. Both guys went to War that day, and I don't think you'll ever see anything like it again.

They showed Respect and didn't care the amount of money that was made. I believe that, as much as anything, separates these 2 fights.
{<shrug}

I can't top this post. Says it all.

Rory vs Robbie. It's a top 3 fight all time for me. When I think of epic UFC fights the 1st two I think of is this one and Hendo vs Shogun.

Rory vs Robbie had everything. Rory bleeding like a stuck pig fighting through a broke nose, Robbie's lip all fucked up, constant brutality yet still technical, Robbie almost getting finished in the 3rd and down on the cards going into the 5th, the most epic staredown ever after the 4th, and Robbie going fucking beast mode in the 5th to come from behind with a brutal finish.

Lawler v MacDonald was actually a real slow starter. There were parts early on where they were just hand fighting for a good minute or so.
Having said that, it fucking delivered from round 3 onwards.
Both great fights, but the majority decision in nate v Conor 2 was underwealming, where as Lawler got the finish.
That face off between rounds seals the deal as well,definitely the better fight.

Lawler vs MacDonald was much better in my opinion, Diaz vs McGregor had plenty of drama but both guys were gassed for second half of fight which was very sloppy.

This shouldn't even be in question.

Only a total crotch cricket, would say Diaz vs McGregor ll.

I didn't like the fact Rory quit at the end of that fight, soured it for me, so ill go Diaz-McGregor

Conor vs. Nate was the best fight in the history of MMA

Conor won but Lawler needed a fighter to quit to keep his belt.

That fight was overrated because of the blood and broken faces. Conor never got touched but he bludgeoned Nate. Lawler did his usual take his foot off the pedal for 2 rounds.

Not even close,lawler vs rory was one of the greatest fights.
Bring back Rory Dana

Andre Pederneiras "If the UFC wants the best show and the guy is juiced, you will have the best show of your life,"

Since USADA Robbie has been knocked out with one punch and Rory is gone to Bellator ..

I'll take true heart and grit and say Diaz - Mcgregor 2 , 2 natural warriors going toe to toe , might not have had the stamina of Robbie and Rory but we all know why that is ..

Back