What's Your Next Purchase? V5

yup.
blackhills 5.56 - $51.76
nornady 223 - $12.37
federal 223 - $16.55

yeah, ive seen alot of reviews that are either really good or really bad with them, lol im just glad i never had a problem with them *knock on wood*

yup.
blackhills 5.56 - $51.76
nornady 223 - $12.37
federal 223 - $16.55

yeah, ive seen alot of reviews that are either really good or really bad with them, lol im just glad i never had a problem with them *knock on wood*

Thanks. Membership discount isn't as good as I was hoping. I find it hard to believe that is "their price". A little over $1 profit on a box of ammo seems pretty insignificant, especially if they ship for free.

I didn't need it immediately anyway and would try them again as long as they are the lowest price.

I've been searching for a spare magazine for my CZ P10c. All I can find are the 10 rounders. The 15 and 17 round mags are out of stock evrerywhere. Wtf CZ.

I've been searching for a spare magazine for my CZ P10c. All I can find are the 10 rounders. The 15 and 17 round mags are out of stock evrerywhere. Wtf CZ.

Are you in Chicago? Thought you'd have a ten round limit.

Picked up the CZ 75 Compact I bought used. The slide/frame fit is sooooo tight. Thing has been duracoted. Wonder if that played a part. Not sure the finish was an upgrade. Less shiny for sure. More textured.

@RerouteToRemain

Were you the guy anticipating the MDR bullpup?

41:52

double-take.gif

I love MAC but his vids are starting to fall into the Nutnfancy area... far too long winded for my tastes.

I've been enjoying this guy lately. This video made me re-appreciate my FiveseveN. He's got a ton of stuff beyond gun reviews.

He's funny if you pay attention. You should like the guy cuz most of his content is ammo comparisons.

Stopped half way through.

Ballistics gel tests show damage (effectiveness imo). I choose speer gold dots loaded by underwood. Gel looked awesome and it has a good realiable history of performance by LE.

Rifle rounds, beyond gel, I look for real world hunting performance.

Expands reliably every time, high fpe, larger wound track, larger expanded diameter, with good penetration means more effective imo.

Less reliable expansion, weak permanent & temporary cavity, lower fpe, low penetration, smaller diameter it's less effective imo.

Obviously shot placement is by far the most important but all things being equal I want the better performing bullet.

I stopped watching Nutnfancy. Way too long even after skipping the intro.
I like most of his content. If he reviews a gun I'm interested then I watch the video. I skip the knife and watch videos. Granted I have the video playing while I work so I'm not intently watching for the entire 40+ minutes. Maybe I've just gotten use to the stupid analogies and him laughing at his non-funny jokes.

Back