What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Target sports usa took forever to ship my order. 9 days from order processed to shipped.

Not sure if it's good or bad that they choose to stick it out in that state. Bad, based on the poor service. :cool:

They have a good selection and good prices. I'll probably try again at some point but I'll keep in mind the possibility of slow processing.

Remember PSA shipping times a few years ago?

@RerouteToRemain @jlagman

Thanks dudes. I went ahead and bought the SIG. Happy to be done with it.

The SIG Kilo 850 is a nice rangefinder. I checked it out, but I need something that can range non-reflective targets at a longer distance. Just be aware that the max ranging capability is on reflective targets. Animals don't fall into that category if that makes a difference to you.

I've bought cheaper rangefinders and have grown to dislike them. Either it takes a longer time to get a reading, the screen is less than clear, or the ranges aren't consistent.

The SIG Kilo 850 is a nice rangefinder. I checked it out, but I need something that can range non-reflective targets at a longer distance. Just be aware that the max ranging capability is on reflective targets. Animals don't fall into that category if that makes a difference to you.

I've bought cheaper rangefinders and have grown to dislike them. Either it takes a longer time to get a reading, the screen is less than clear, or the ranges aren't consistent.

Much appreciated on the info. Animals aren't something I'll be shooting at. I admit to not considering this reflective business though. Does reflective refer to colors or materials? What about shorter distances?

Remember PSA shipping times a few years ago?

Haha yes.

Well at least with them they gave warning it would take forever.

This site said 2-3 days after processing. It was strange, they processed the order in a day then took 9 days to ship :confused:

Much appreciated on the info. Animals aren't something I'll be shooting at. I admit to not considering this reflective business though. Does reflective refer to colors or materials? What about shorter distances?

No at inside 200 that will be accurate to a couple 1/10th of a yard on anything.

The Kilo 850 is deer out to 600, trees out to 800 and reflective would be metal. A stop sign or license plate is extremely reflective and would give you your furthest distances. Some people will buy a roll of 3m reflective tape/sticker for $10-20 and put it on their steel/targets at far distances if they are reaching the end of their range finders range(1000-1200 for the 850). I would think a bright white metallic white paint would pick up at 800-1k+ on steel for that kilo850. Bright clear sunny days are needed to hit 800 on trees and 600 on deer.

No at inside 200 that will be accurate to a couple 1/10th of a yard on anything.

The Kilo 850 is deer out to 600, trees out to 800 and reflective would be metal. A stop sign or license plate is extremely reflective and would give you your furthest distances. Some people will buy a roll of 3m reflective tape/sticker for $10-20 and put it on their steel/targets at far distances if they are reaching the end of their range finders range(1000-1200 for the 850). I would think a bright white metallic white paint would pick up at 800-1k+ on steel for that kilo850. Bright clear sunny days are needed to hit 800 on trees and 600 on deer.

Thanks. Sounds like I'll be all set then.

Thanks. Sounds like I'll be all set then.

Yeah I was going to originally suggest the Kilo 1250 but it's $200 and it sounds like nearly all of your use is at short distances so it wouldn't offer any benefit there.

Sig absolutely crushes the competition in range finders. They out perform everything in its price range and comes with a 5 year warranty on electronics side and lifetime transferable no questions asked on of the rest of it.

I got another gunfighters inc Kenai chest rig for my glock 19, these things are awesome. I can't believe I messed with other chest rigs for so long.

Bought a Nordic Components dedicated .22lr upper. Now I'm wondering what "good" inexpensive optic to mount on it. Not sure if I'm interested in magnification or a simple red dot. Not looking to do precision work. Just plinking. Hoping to pair it up with a binary trigger and a 50 round drum. :cool:

Target sports usa took forever to ship my order. 9 days from order processed to shipped.

they are the only company i order from online for ammo, since they are also one of the very few out there that will ship to a new york state resident right to our door. i never had problems with them. but i have heard alot of mixed reviews. maybe they take priority if you are a member of their prime membership? cause i signed up for that one.

when i put in my order, 2 days later its at my door and even once it arrived the next day.

they are the only company i order from online for ammo, since they are also one of the very few out there that will ship to a new york state resident right to our door. i never had problems with them. but i have heard alot of mixed reviews. maybe they take priority if you are a member of their prime membership? cause i signed up for that one.

when i put in my order, 2 days later its at my door and even once it arrived the next day.

Yeah idk what was up.

You still a member? If so, if you don't mind I'd be curious to know the member pricing on these.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/black-hills-556mm-nato-ammo-77-grain-tmk-d556n19-p-54633.aspx

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/hornady-black-223-remington-ammo-75-grain-bthp-80267-p-59043.aspx

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/federal-gold-medal-223-ammo-69-grain-smkhp-gm223m-p-3162.aspx

Back