What is the hardest part of being a man?

Being a exceptional husband and an even better father.

lol man so true especially the whole 3ft back and slowly move up. Such a pain man, women really don't know the shit we have to go through.

But on the plus side we don't have to endure menstruation once a month for at least 30 years.

I agree with whoever said the hardest part is the whole sex thing.

When it comes to sex, it is always the woman's choice no matter how good looking or rich a man is. There is nothing we can do about it either because every man knows he won't turn down free sex especially from an attractive woman when she's willing.

Being a man is cool tho. I like it. I just get irritated when I hear these feminist types talk about all the benefits men have in a patriarchal society when women (especially attractive white women) have it better than pretty much anyone in the Western world

But a man is still expected to respect his woman for more than just those "looks". Like if you say, my wife got ugly or fat, you're a complete asshole.

But if a woman says "my husband doesn't make as much money anymore", that's cool. And I don't just mean saying it to people, I mean taking on that mentality.

A man is expected to love and respect a woman long after her looks are gone, and makes the effort in his own mind. Try finding a woman to love you after ALL the money is gone. This is on top of the fact that men make less money so that they could be integrated into the workplace, and they give no fucks about that.

Facts

I don't know for the others but the shittiest part of being a man is the fact that you are completely irrelevent to women, and the only way you can find sex is to wait if some woman decides to give you...
I mean if you are a woman and want sex I guess you can find it in some minutes.

Horrible... horrible thing to be a man.

Be rich, famous, super handsome and it'll take no effort.

Wrong.

Women think of a guy who is attractive and successful.

Most men will think about settling with a decent looking women who isn't even successful.

There are a lot more good looking men with average/chubby looking girlfriends than there are average looking men with hot girlfriends. Unless they are full of cash of course.

I see more hot chicks with average looking/ ugly dudes. Even thinking of celeb couples, I see more Beyonce / Jay Z couples than anything else.

Good looking guys with ugly girls is rare, unless she got fat over time or something.

could you talk more about that?

Our sex's biological incentive is to impregnate as many women as possible to ensure our gene's propogation. Hell, the ridge of our penis is designed specifically to scoop out rival sperm.

Due to society, culture, morality, laws, etc. Most of us commit to monogamy in spite of our instincts.

Humans' reproduction is actually pretty fucked up.

Being expected to "act like a man" whatever that means.

Or being judged for acting like too much of a man, or not enough of one.

Our sex's biological incentive is to impregnate as many women as possible to ensure our gene's propogation. Hell, the ridge of our penis is designed specifically to scoop out rival sperm.

Due to society, culture, morality, laws, etc. Most of us commit to monogamy in spite of our instincts.

Humans' reproduction is actually pretty fucked up.
geez thats really gross.

the thing is though imo that we arent really doing real monogamy. We do half way between the promiscuity and half way the old fashioned way. that is why it is so unfullfilling.

I'll probably never be a father (but I still hope to be one... )

I've mentored teenage kids at work. The toughest part is being tough and not being their friend, which many of their parents are doing. If they're on YouTube or their phone looking at memes it's hard to come down on them because you know it's the same shit you'd do at that age. But hopefully you can inspire them to knock the shit off and get them to work.

Even when I dated a mom with 3 teenagers, asking how their day went every single day (and actually listening) and helping with their homework was a surreal feeling, I can't lie and I miss that more than anything in the world.

I envy parents today for getting that opportunity, especially when the kids are going to your Alma mater and have the same teachers you had. It's a very cool but strange connection.

Last edited:
geez thats really gross.

the thing is though imo that we arent really doing real monogamy. We do half way between the promiscuity and half way the old fashioned way. that is why it is so unfullfilling.

I agree. Because we aren't naturally monogamous, we are fighting nature.

Women are actually worse in this respect!!

Evolutionary biologists say that women's biological goal is to get knocked up by some masculine alpha with good genes, (who's too much of a stud to commit to 1 woman) and find some hard working, monogamous "nice guy" (pronounced cuckold) to raise the kid... Sometimes unknowingly.

The best of both worlds. This is used to explain why they chase bad boys in their youth and settle for squares later on.

Last edited:
Having to pick fights with people constantly testing your manhood.
Defending your masculinity in a society filled with people desperately desiring to feminize you.

I agree. Because we aren't naturally monogamous, we are fighting nature.

Women are actually worse in this respect!!

Evolutionary biologists say that women's biological goal is to get knocked up by some masculine alpha with good genes, (who's too much of a stud to commit to 1 woman) and find some hard working, monogamous "nice guy" (pronounced cuckold) to raise the kid... Sometimes unknowingly.

The best of both worlds. That's is used to explain why they chase bad boys in their youth and settle for squares later on.
damn, is that true? I have to say alot of what I've seen is confirmed by that and its pretty sad. notice all the hyper masculine cultures like the middle easterners and stuff require a woman to be a virgin for marriage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back