What is the hardest part of being a man?

Refractory Period
A period immediately following stimulation during which a nerve or muscle is unresponsive to further stimulation.

damn, is that true? I have to say alot of what I've seen is confirmed by that and its pretty sad. notice all the hyper masculine cultures like the middle easterners and stuff require a woman to be a virgin for marriage.
200.gif

What's really fucked is when you realize you've lived long enough to have been in both those roles in relationships.

<TheWire1>

Just seems like so much effort. The great thing about being a man is we can just whip it out piss, and put it back where it belongs.

Takes way more effort to aim a piss than it does to just sit there and relax. Plus now that I'm in my 40s and have consumed a small pond of vodka in my life, my bladder doesn't empty completely so I have to hold some folded toilet paper on it and tug out the last teaspoon or so. Much easier while seated.

Dick Trickle wasn't just a NASCAR racer; it is also a type of male incontinence.

"I can't go out tonight guys; my dick trickle is acting up."

To the best of my knowledge, I made that up.

When you want to sleep on stomach but have sleep boner.

Hardest part of being a man on sherdog: Having to bang multiple boise dimes back to back.

what do you mean?
Well when I was younger in relationships, I was the bad boy, at least to a certain type of girl. Then you get older, get a decent job, start saving money and making goals and being responsible. Then you attract the girls looking for a nice guy... to pay for everything and provide stability.

Well when I was younger in relationships, I was the bad boy, at least to a certain type of girl. Then you get older, get a decent job, start saving money and making goals and being responsible. Then you attract the girls looking for a nice guy... to pay for everything and provide stability.
oh ic. how were you a bad boy? banging and leaving chicks right after?

oh ic. how were you a bad boy? banging and leaving chicks right after?
Nah, but I seemed like I would be that kind of guy. Radiated an aura of absolutely not giving a fuck. That really lets you punch above your weight class.

Nah, but I seemed like I would be that kind of guy. Radiated an aura of absolutely not giving a fuck. That really lets you punch above your weight class.
haha yeah thats true. girls dont like it when you care about them. lol at least when they havent fucked around alot.

Nah, with all due respect, you got it fucked up. She liked you because you seemed that way and then she put every effort in her being into trying to change you. And once she did she lost all respect for you because she could change you. Women hate being bored and they hate any man that lets them influence their decisions or personality.

Nah, with all due respect, you got it fucked up. She liked you because you seemed that way and then she put every effort in her being into trying to change you. And once she did she lost all respect for you because she could change you. Women hate being bored and they hate any man that lets them influence their decisions or personality.
Well it's more that I seem angry, aggressive, and aloof. Which I am, around people I don't give a fuck about. But underneath all that, I'm really sensitive and caring and nurturing.

giphy.gif

haha yeah thats true. girls dont like it when you care about them. lol at least when they havent fucked around alot.
It's probably the biggest thing that fucks up shy and inexperienced guys, because it feels counter intuitive. You have to show caring and interest, but not too little and not too much.

53029913.jpg

Back