What Happens to Trumpism IF Trump is Impeached?

Would vote for him again. Vastly superior political positions.

You could seriously turn this into a comedy act

I'm trying to figure out what trumps 'political positions' are myself (aside from the Twitter, golf and junk food addictions)

Of course you say you'd do it again; you can't eat crow and admit you just got swept up into all the hype and got duped by a seasoned con

If Trump gets impeached then America is pretty much done for. The 30% or so of patriotic Americans that pushed Trump into office will have no recourse. They won't back the establishment republicans that have shown their snake scales and will most likely check out of the political process. That leaves the government wide open for the swamp, backed by insane leftists, to reassert and consolidate their control. Once that happens we the people will never get it back.

Then comes the open borders, gun control, internet control, high taxes, high regulation, carbon taxes, 850 genders, endless war, identity politics, a shit economy, an accelerated demonization of traditional American values & culture, and so much more. Good times.

lololololololol

You could seriously turn this into a comedy act

I'm trying to figure out what trumps 'political positions' are myself (aside from the Twitter, golf and junk food addictions)

Of course you say you'd do it again; you can't eat crow and admit you just got swept up into all the hype and got duped by a seasoned con

Why don't you just look them up?

You only know about twitter and golfing because you likely watch a lot of television and look at tabloids in the grocery line.

Here's a handy website:

http://www.ontheissues.org/

I really hope your approach to politics changes. It's unsuitable for an adult male to spend all day ranting about the president's golfing habits and complexion then admit he doesn't even know why he dislikes him, doesn't even know what his political positions are.

You are all terribly stupid

He fired Jim Comey to derail his investigation (He admitted this to Lester Holt on national television), and then threatened him on social media soon after

If this isn't grounds for impeachment, what is
Get a life.

Serious question to the Trump supporters on here.

This is not about liklihood of it happening.

Take it as a purely hypothetical.

Imagine that the Mueller report comes back, and it is damning to the point that Congress feels they must act to impeach Trump.

What would you do? How would you feel? Would you find another politician to support? If so, who? Would it be the same?
Hopefully the full Mussolini.

giphy.gif

It's amazing to see how disperate these responses are. @TheComebackKid and @lecter for example, couldn't be any further apart in their assessment.

I think this shows how fragmented the "right" really is. Which is probably why the Republicans can't get anything done even though they hold all three branches of federal government.

The left is more unified in vision I think, we just lack the national leaders at the moment. But when we get power back, look out, single payer is coming for that ass.
sidious.gif
"The left is more unified than ever"

Except for those leftists pushed away by the left and forced to vote trump because the left is no longer interested in what's best for america.

You shemales freak me out.
Don't worry, I'll still be a good stepdad. You can even sit on my lap for the family Christmas card.
Good question. In the short term nothing changes, but in the long term I think the federal government basically self destructs.

Trump and his team identified deep anxieties in the nation and exploited them in a way that other politicians couldn't. A big part of the reason why other politicians did not try to exploit the anxieties is because they are cause by problems that can't be solved. Trump doesn't have real answers for them either, but he identifies that there is an issue and tells voters he will work on it and that's enough for some people. And when his plan doesn't pan out, he can just throw the blame on someone else, which was the actual plan all along.
So if Trump is impeached, in the short term, nothing changes because the problems he identified are still around and it's not like he was actually going to be able to fix them even if he wasn't impeached.
In the long term, people with political aspirations are going to try to craft their policies around these unfix-able problems. And here's where it gets messed up: it's not that the problems are impossible to solve, they just aren't solvable by thru government.
And what happens next is basically a shut down of government. The only people who are going to be elected are liars or people who want to expand the scope of the government to be able to solve what was previously impossible. The liars are actually less harmful in the long run.
An interesting response. I don't agree with all of it, but I definitely agree with the first half. Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

The postmodern right will continue on with or without Trump. It's too hard to say whether it will keep control of the republican party, but it's definitely going to caucus with them. We just have to hope the irrationality on the left doesn't keep spreading along with it, because then we'll be stuck with the worst of both worlds, one where liberalism has no voice.

Finally. You made sense of what's going on.

Nothing would change. Gullible fools will always look to be herded into one pen or another. Same goes for Hilary cultists, Bernie Bros and the Ayn Randers.
Just out of curiosity, what brilliant ideology makes you so above it all? Seems like you put down all the obvious ones.

Why don't you just look them up?

You only know about twitter and golfing because you likely watch a lot of television and look at tabloids in the grocery line.

Here's a handy website:

http://www.ontheissues.org/

I really hope your approach to politics changes. It's unsuitable for an adult male to spend all day ranting about the president's golfing habits and complexion then admit he doesn't even know why he dislikes him, doesn't even know what his political positions are.
You're quite thick

My point is that Trump is no politician, nor will he ever be. He's 70 years old; you really think he's going to have some massive personality transformation in the winter of his life?

skilled politicians understand and (try to) master diplomacy, persuasion, consensus building etc. Trump is only good at selling a fake bill of goods, to people like you

It's the part you clownishly edited in and out. Are you recovering from a concussion or something?

<34>

No, you just edit them out when you realize they're stupid then edit them back in 20 minutes later after getting called on it. Clown.

What a silly answer. You'd admittedly support a candidate you don't trust and assume is corrupt. You're an idiot.

The part about Trump not being called a sex symbol? LOL. Why would I go through all that effort for that sentence?

Like I said I edit nearly all of my posts out of minor writing OCD, but just for structure/format.

Yes I would support Hillary if her positions aligned with my own. I don't care about the sort of person she is in her private life. There is no logical reason to care to begin with (politicians merely being instruments for change) and even if there were, the information wouldn't be reliable.

You're quite thick

My point is that Trump is no politician, nor will he ever be. He's 70 years old; you really think he's going to have some massive personality transformation in the winter of his life?

skilled politicians understand and (try to) master diplomacy, persuasion, consensus building etc. Trump is only good at selling a fake bill of goods, to people like you
The people who voted for trump voted for him because he's not a politician.

You're quite thick

Why would I be concerned about a "personality transformation"? I gave you a helpful link where you can review his political positions -- you just said you have no idea what they are.

I'm sensing some denial here. You're very invested in the idea that Trump voters voted for his uhhh, stunning looks and amazing personality (lol?) and didn't know what his policies were.

You're gradually discovering that they voted for him based on his positions despite his abrasiveness, and that you were so swept up in the excitement that you never bothered to review those positions.

So you're trying to wring me by the neck and get me to admit that I love Trumpypoo... I don't. He merely has superior political positions to Hillary/Bernie. He's easily replaceable.

By the way I'm quite serious -- http://www.ontheissues.org/
Maybe you won't agree with every position but you will at least gain an ability to discuss politics in an adult manner instead of focusing on his hairdo, skin tone, accent. Do it for the War Room.

Last edited:
There is no "Trumpism" as an ideology. There is anti-liberalism/leftism.

So the sheep will simply start following the next person to yell the loudest about the evils of SJW's and PC stuff.

There is no "Trumpism" as an ideology. There is anti-liberalism/leftism.

So the sheep will simply start following the next person to yell the loudest about the evils of SJW's and PC stuff.
The Republicans can fuck off too. Let's not forget about them.

If you align yourself with either of those useless parties, you're of no use to america.

The people who voted for trump voted for him because he's not a politician.

That might fly if he didn't have a history of being such a dirtbag

You were all in denial worse than Bill Cosbys wife

And this is what you get

If Trump is impeached then we will just find another idiot who can beat your best candidate.

Just out of curiosity, what brilliant ideology makes you so above it all? Seems like you put down all the obvious ones.

I dont know if I have an ideology to peddle. I just listen to what people on podiums have to say, and either use it or discard it. No need for faith or coalition in my view.

Back