What Happens to Trumpism IF Trump is Impeached?

they will take to the streets and riot and by streets I mean the internet and by riot I mean complain

It's back to video games, wwf, and stalking ugly women for the Trumpleforeskins once Trump gets put out to pasture. Odds are low that they can get one of their own, like the revolting blob below, elected again. Little Marco will be the candidate representing employable republicans in the future.

th
th

And? Democrats should be hating themselves for not jumping at the opportunity. You clowns could be sucking his dick right now as hard as you're hating him. Instead the dems get a pass for rigging their own election to put their cronie in power. Your loss. Enjoy you fake anger.

And I was pointing out the absurdity of your blanket statement about party alignment indicating uselessness to America when the person you're defending did that exact thing.

I don't have any fake anger. I'm a Republican, so long as Trump signs off on the policies that I want my party to pass, he'll be fulfilling his general responsibilities to the party.

However, that won't stop me from highlighting stupidity from Trump or obvious examples of shallow thinking from his supporters. Like someone claiming that aligning with either political party is stupid while defending Trump who openly chose to align with one of the political parties and champion that party's ideas.

When I called you people sheep...it's precisely for that low level example of grade school reasoning. <DisgustingHHH>

And I was pointing out the absurdity of your blanket statement about party alignment indicating uselessness to America when the person you're defending did that exact thing.

I don't have any fake anger. I'm a Republican, so long as Trump signs off on the policies that I want my party to pass, he'll be fulfilling his general responsibilities to the party.

However, that won't stop me from highlighting stupidity from Trump or obvious examples of shallow thinking from his supporters. Like someone claiming that aligning with either political party is stupid while defending Trump who openly chose to align with one of the political parties and champion that party's ideas.

When I called you people sheep...it's precisely for that low level example of grade school reasoning. <DisgustingHHH>
Republicans are worthless, democrats are worthless and your post is worthless

Republicans are worthless, democrats are worthless and your post is worthless

So Trump is worthless because he's a Republican?

<TheWire1>

I see that you're not catching on to the problem...

So Trump is worthless because he's a Republican?

<TheWire1>

I see that you're not catching on to the problem...
Trump is the president. If you want to call him a republican while your worthless party works with the democrats to block him from doing anything, be my guest. It's your own fault your party is such a joke they had no one better to prop up and had to align with a reality TV star who got stunned by Stone cold Steve Austin on live television. Not my problem. Call him whatever you want. Still the president.

Trump is the president. If you want to call him a republican while your worthless party works with the democrats to block him from doing anything, be my guest. It's your own fault your party is such a joke they had no one better to prop up and had to align with a reality TV star who got stunned by Stone cold Steve Austin on live television. Not my problem. Call him whatever you want. Still the president.

Who said he's not the President? You're all over the place now. But at least you seem to have gotten the point. My job is done here.

You need to control your temper.

Weeeeaaaak. You guys need new shit, and yesterday.

There was a conversation contrasting Trump the man/personality with Trump-ism, or the political positions of his base. If you didn't intend to inherit that discussion then butt out.

Oh dear lawd....

You're a pansy.

Which general election candidate did you feel you "could trust", by the way? <45>

Why the laughter? The only one directly saying they'll go with an untrustworthy candidate is you. And we know who you got behind....

Weeeeaaaak. You guys need new shit, and yesterday.

Oh dear lawd....

You're a pansy.

Why the laughter? The only one directly saying they'll go with an untrustworthy candidate is you. And we know who you got behind....

Answer the question or be quiet

Don't worry, I'll still be a good stepdad. You can even sit on my lap for the family Christmas card.

An interesting response. I don't agree with all of it, but I definitely agree with the first half. Thanks for the thoughtful reply.
Cornball "dark spooky" response that is read in a Ben Stiller voice.

Cornball "dark spooky" response that is read in a Ben Stiller voice.
Well I can only keep of with the deft mental gymnastics of you calling me a shemale for so long
giphy.gif

Back