What Happens to Trumpism IF Trump is Impeached?

Ok c****(i have to sensor it now that it's so brutal)shot
giphy.gif

If he got in because of cheating like 3rd party help in pro wrestling, there should be a new special election like when some congressman takes a new job mid-term.

Serious question to the Trump supporters on here.

This is not about liklihood of it happening.

Take it as a purely hypothetical.

Imagine that the Mueller report comes back, and it is damning to the point that Congress feels they must act to impeach Trump.

What would you do? How would you feel? Would you find another politician to support? If so, who? Would it be the same?

The possibility of Hillary going to prison is much larger.

while your worthless party works with the democrats to block him from doing anything,

Reality check: You have control of all branches of government.

When I think of Trump, i just start SMH in shame lol.

You don't pay attention.

Not my problem.
I'll admit, before that post I didn't think you were self aware. I have hope now. Keep up the good work, spud.

they'll basically realize their votes don't count for nothin

After impeachment, hopefully the new guy won't pardon all the traitors who get charged with crimes and they all should be branded with the scarlet "T".

Also, I read CNN fired the cocksucker panelist who looks like Peter Gammon. Good. One less cocksucker to listen to on TV.

TheComebackKid said:
Then comes the open borders, gun control, internet control, high taxes, high regulation, carbon taxes, 850 genders, endless war, identity politics, a shit economy, an accelerated demonization of traditional American values & culture, and so much more. Good times.
California

Who was the last President to be impeached? Was it Billy boy for the lewinsky thing.

The Trump Bump is the Republican Rumba...cut the balls off of Big Labor, kill the EPA, and let Big Business poison the air, water, and soil with impunity. Screw the working class and that will create economic growth. That is the American Capitalist way. Capitalist parasites siphon the value created by Labor and pocket the lion's share of the gains. That's how this country rolls.

Trumpism is just the current form of that.

If Trump gets impeached then America is pretty much done for. The 30% or so of patriotic Americans that pushed Trump into office will have no recourse. They won't back the establishment republicans that have shown their snake scales and will most likely check out of the political process. That leaves the government wide open for the swamp, backed by insane leftists, to reassert and consolidate their control. Once that happens we the people will never get it back.

Then comes the open borders, gun control, internet control, high taxes, high regulation, carbon taxes, 850 genders, endless war, identity politics, a shit economy, an accelerated demonization of traditional American values & culture, and so much more. Good times.
Yeah, removal of Cossack Don and his executive orders spells the end of the American experiment.

You sound like an hysterical woman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back