What Happens to Trumpism IF Trump is Impeached?

Serious question to the Trump supporters on here.

This is not about liklihood of it happening.

Take it as a purely hypothetical.

Imagine that the Mueller report comes back, and it is damning to the point that Congress feels they must act to impeach Trump.

What would you do? How would you feel? Would you find another politician to support? If so, who? Would it be the same?
Nothing. Trump isn't the first guy to suggest the things he promised during his campaign. Its not like we got it and it failed. Our government can't make it happen.

Serious question to the Trump supporters on here.

This is not about liklihood of it happening.

Take it as a purely hypothetical.

Imagine that the Mueller report comes back, and it is damning to the point that Congress feels they must act to impeach Trump.

What would you do? How would you feel? Would you find another politician to support? If so, who? Would it be the same?
Loling good at cuckyshot projecting his/her/it/zers wet dreams about how Trump supporters would feel and what they would do.

My goodness folks, these are the mental midgets of the left. The side that is based purely on emotion. Thanks for the laughs.

Nothing. Trump isn't the first guy to suggest the things he promised during his campaign. Its not like we got it and it failed. Our government can't make it happen.

Trump has single handedly accomplished more right wing policy changes in 6 months than the entire GOP has in decades.

giphy.gif

It's amazing to see how disperate these responses are. @TheComebackKid and @lecter for example, couldn't be any further apart in their assessment.

I think this shows how fragmented the "right" really is. Which is probably why the Republicans can't get anything done even though they hold all three branches of federal government.

The left is more unified in vision I think, we just lack the national leaders at the moment. But when we get power back, look out, single payer is coming for that ass.
sidious.gif

And what is that vision?

Calling people who voted for a trust fund elitist, con artist, piece of shit who's neck deep in business ties with a hostile nation patriotic?

<Dana05>

The guy who lied to escape his duty as a citizen during Vietnam, while real Americans sent their kids to die in a jungle.

The guy who insulted a POW who spent a year being literally tortured.

The guy who is literally being sued for fraud for a fake university scam.

The guy who can't get American banks to loan him money because he's not trustworthy enough to pay them back.

The guy who constantly gets caught lying to the American people.

The guy who refuses to release his tax returns.

The guy who promoted a racist fraud about the legitimacy of the first black President's place of birth.

You guys are real patriots for voting for that guy alright...
AND STIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL..... better than your guy/gal.

{<buffer}

The drivel that you and your ilk spout seems to get more outlandish and stupid with each post

If you ever thought someone like Trump is not only able to function on the necessary level to accomplish all of those objectives you listed, but is a true man of honor, family and integrity, you are beyond naive and stupid (but we knew that)

^^^ Exhibit A. Nobody who approaches politics like this should even be permitted to vote. Who cares what kind of "family man" he is? Lmao.

I don't even like listening to him speak but he was by far the superior candidate based on political priorities.

Last edited:
The part you edited back in 20 minutes later.

AviatorShades, Today at 10:14 Last edited Today at 10:35

{<jordan}

It was already in paragraphs. You took out the part about Trump fans and then edited back in. The scary part is it's dead fucking wrong, but you still put it back in because you got called on it. God damn son.

<{hfved}>

So if Hilary pushed your agenda you'd support her?

Don't try to make people throw up online, it's worse than lying about editing posts.

His direction is nowhere and he's inflamed partisan bullshit to scary heights. Just stop talking for your own sake.

I don't recall typing anything about "Trump fans". Must not have been very important if you can't remember specifically what it was. I go back and edit/reformat all of my posts (I hate typing the whole thing in the quick reply box) but I never change the positions expressed.

Yes if Hillary pushed my agenda I would support her. What a silly question.

Last edited:
Loling good at cuckyshot projecting his/her/it/zers wet dreams about how Trump supporters would feel and what they would do.

My goodness folks, these are the mental midgets of the left. The side that is based purely on emotion. Thanks for the laughs.
Asking "What would you do?" = My wet dreams...?

Not quite.

Ask your mother about my wet dreams. She's the star of the dossier.
And what is that vision?
The vision is universal healthcare, green energy, affordable college, net neutrality, Digital rights, living wages. You know, your basic Nazi tenants.

Just kidding.The real vision is twerking thotties in a heavy metal video. It starts around 0:45.

Last edited:
^^^ Exhibit A. Nobody who approaches politics like this should even be permitted to vote. Who cares what kind of "family man" he is? Lmao.

I don't even like listening to him speak but he was by far the superior candidate based on political priorities.
You were smitten by the words coming out of his mouth like a naive teenage girl, oblivious to who was saying them: a spray tanned reality tv star with no discernible political experience or related education, with a track record of failed businesses ( lets not forget marriages), bankruptcies and countless lawsuits

fool

It's amazing to see how disperate these responses are. @TheComebackKid and @lecter for example, couldn't be any further apart in their assessment.
I think this shows how fragmented the "right" really is.
The left is more unified in vision I think
Yes, we have more diversity™.
Sounds like you're implying diversity is a weakness when in fact it is our greatest strength.

You were smitten by the words coming out of his mouth like a naive teenage girl, oblivious to who was saying them: a spray tanned reality tv star with no discernible political experience or related education, with a track record of failed businesses ( lets not forget marriages) and countless lawsuits

fool

I have no interest whatsoever in the topic or defending his personality. I don't like his personality. Hang a portrait of him on your wall, screech like an ape and throw your feces at it three times a day. I'm not bothered.

Would vote for him again. Vastly superior political positions.

Hopefully trump supporters remember the turn coat Republicans that voted for impeachment and vote their sorry asses out. And I would hope Trump would rally his supporters to do just that.

I don't recall typing anything about "Trump fans".

It's the part you clownishly edited in and out. Are you recovering from a concussion or something?

Must not have been very important if you can't remember specifically what it was.

You don't really encounter people cringemeisters on our side pretending Trump is a "legendary orater and sex symbol". He's just an abrasive businessman we installed to suit our demands

<34>
I edit/reformat all of my posts (I hate typing the whole thing in the quick reply box) but I never change the positions expressed.

No, you just edit them out when you realize they're stupid then edit them back in 20 minutes later after getting called on it. Clown.

Yes if Hillary pushed my agenda I would support her. What a silly question.

What a silly answer. You'd admittedly support a candidate you don't trust and assume is corrupt. You're an idiot.

Yes, we have more diversity™.
Sounds like you're implying diversity is a weakness when in fact it is our greatest strength.
I would say the diversity was certainly the Republican party's biggest strength on that stealth, precision operation known as Obamacare replacement. It was fiery, furious diversity like the world has never seen before. (TM)
60 yr old woman is the star of your wet dreams?? Holy shit that is scary.
Never too old to get properly pissed on. Just ask your Cheeto Messiah.

I would say the diversity was certainly the Republican party's biggest strength on that stealth, precision operation known as Obamacare replacement. It was fiery, furious diversity like the world has never seen before. (TM)
you sound like a bigot -.-

Back