What Happens to Trumpism IF Trump is Impeached?

If Trump gets impeached then America is pretty much done for. The 30% or so of patriotic Americans that pushed Trump into office will have no recourse. They won't back the establishment republicans that have shown their snake scales and will most likely check out of the political process. That leaves the government wide open for the swamp, backed by insane leftists, to reassert and consolidate their control. Once that happens we the people will never get it back.

Then comes the open borders, gun control, internet control, high taxes, high regulation, carbon taxes, 850 genders, endless war, identity politics, a shit economy, an accelerated demonization of traditional American values & culture, and so much more. Good times.

Calling people who voted for a trust fund elitist, con artist, piece of shit who's neck deep in business ties with a hostile nation patriotic?

<Dana05>

The guy who lied to escape his duty as a citizen during Vietnam, while real Americans sent their kids to die in a jungle.

The guy who insulted a POW who spent a year being literally tortured.

The guy who is literally being sued for fraud for a fake university scam.

The guy who can't get American banks to loan him money because he's not trustworthy enough to pay them back.

The guy who constantly gets caught lying to the American people.

The guy who refuses to release his tax returns.

The guy who promoted a racist fraud about the legitimacy of the first black President's place of birth.

You guys are real patriots for voting for that guy alright...

Last edited:
The far left don't understand why Hillary can't be president now because it's her "turn".

Meanwhile.

http://www.ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm

tenor.gif
You should change your name to oldshitposter
get some new material.

You should change your name to oldshitposter
get some new material.

The best answer to a stupid question is the same answer as you gave the last time it was asked.

If Trump gets impeached then America is pretty much done for. The 30% or so of patriotic Americans that pushed Trump into office will have no recourse. They won't back the establishment republicans that have shown their snake scales and will most likely check out of the political process. That leaves the government wide open for the swamp, backed by insane leftists, to reassert and consolidate their control. Once that happens we the people will never get it back.

Then comes the open borders, gun control, internet control, high taxes, high regulation, carbon taxes, 850 genders, endless war, identity politics, a shit economy, an accelerated demonization of traditional American values & culture, and so much more. Good times.

If the populist right doesn't get its way this time they're going to pack up and leave? If that's the case they deserve whatever government they get. That's some "I'm moving to Canada if x-candidate wins" thinking.

Why not continue to push candidates they want for other positions? Continue to push in presidential elections in the future? Just because everything didn't change overnight doesn't mean quitting is the only option.

Would be interesting to see mischief Pence could get into welding the power of the Presidency.

WOW! Is the sky falling too while we're at it? You make it sound like the gates of Hell are opening up as soon as evil leftists take control back...

it's funny how you blame the insane leftist for endless wars when the last three majors wars (Iraq, Afghanistan and Iraq again) were started under Bushes administrations and we've never been so aggressively trying to get back into another war now that Trump is in charge. Also shit economy?? I am not one to lay credit or blame for the economy on presidents but its an inarguable fact that the economy grew during both Clinton and Obama's presidency.

All the other shit you mentioned can be argued but I am simply too lazy to argue or care about it right now and it has been touched on numerous times in other threads...

basically you are being overly dramatic ya big baby...

The clowns will pretend they never really supported him. They're already laying the groundwork.

"It was never really about Trump..." as you defend every dumb thing he does and follow his twitter like fangirls.

I really like what he's done so far and often defend him, but how does that make it "about Trump"? Trump is merely a vessel (one who I wouldn't particularly want to hang out with) for my preexisting beliefs. You should attempt to be more logical.

I do believe that leftists tend to be so immersed in celebrity/pop culture that it's difficult for them to understand disliking someone's personality (or increasingly, ethnicity) while still supporting them politically. It's one of those fundamental cultural rifts.

You don't really encounter people cringemeisters on our side pretending Trump is a "legendary orater and sex symbol". He's just an abrasive businessman we installed to suit our demands.

Last edited:
Edgelord material
544.png
eat-the-pain-away.jpg

No just the same old shit to the same old shit.

If Trump was to decided to tap out the liberals would get someone that is a hell of a lot more conservative.

I really like what he's done so far and often defend him, but how does that make it "about Trump"? Trump is merely a vessel (one who I wouldn't particularly want to hang out with) for my preexisting beliefs. You should attempt to be more logical.

If that's the vessel you choose for your beliefs, you're telling me you don't value your beliefs.

I do believe that leftists tend to be so immersed in celebrity/pop culture

...he said while defending a celebrity who revived his career with reality tv....

that it's difficult for them to understand disliking someone's personality (or ethnicity) while still supporting them politically.

He ran as a democrat before. He ran as a republican because it was his best chance. He has no political stance, and if you can't see that, you're stupid.

It's one of those fundamental cultural rifts. You don't really encounter people cringemeisters on our side pretending Trump is a "legendary orater and sex symbol".

....yes, yes you do. Are you fucking serious? You have them in abundance.

EDIT: LOL you even deleted it because you knew it was complete bullshit. I'm letting it live.

If that's the vessel you choose for your beliefs, you're telling me you don't value your beliefs.

...he said while defending a celebrity who revived his career with reality tv....

He ran as a democrat before. He ran as a republican because it was his best chance. He has no political stance, and if you can't see that, you're stupid.

....yes, yes you do. Are you fucking serious? You have them in abundance.

EDIT: LOL you even deleted it because you knew it was complete bullshit. I'm letting it live.

What did I delete?

I reformatted it into paragraphs (I usually type a quick draft down here then revise my post in the full page) but didn't delete anything you quoted.

You're again making personal criticisms of Trump and I don't care about those. I just want him to serve our demands including fortification of the US for the looming global demographic crisis, attempt diplomacy with Russia, school-choice, 2nd amendment protections, etc.

He can go "Cait" Jenner on us the day he leaves office. I don't like his personality but I highly approve of his political direction & his assistance in resetting the left/right paradigm after years of neocon blur.

Last edited:
Good question. In the short term nothing changes, but in the long term I think the federal government basically self destructs.

Trump and his team identified deep anxieties in the nation and exploited them in a way that other politicians couldn't. A big part of the reason why other politicians did not try to exploit the anxieties is because they are cause by problems that can't be solved. Trump doesn't have real answers for them either, but he identifies that there is an issue and tells voters he will work on it and that's enough for some people. And when his plan doesn't pan out, he can just throw the blame on someone else, which was the actual plan all along.
So if Trump is impeached, in the short term, nothing changes because the problems he identified are still around and it's not like he was actually going to be able to fix them even if he wasn't impeached.
In the long term, people with political aspirations are going to try to craft their policies around these unfix-able problems. And here's where it gets messed up: it's not that the problems are impossible to solve, they just aren't solvable by thru government.
And what happens next is basically a shut down of government. The only people who are going to be elected are liars or people who want to expand the scope of the government to be able to solve what was previously impossible. The liars are actually less harmful in the long run.

Serious question to the Trump supporters on here.

This is not about liklihood of it happening.

Take it as a purely hypothetical.

Imagine that the Mueller report comes back, and it is damning to the point that Congress feels they must act to impeach Trump.

What would you do? How would you feel? Would you find another politician to support? If so, who? Would it be the same?

it will be labeled a conspiracy by trumpites and they will replace the ANTIFA and the like as the most radical people in the US.

You guys are real patriots for voting for that guy alright...

Didn't you hear? America is no longer about liberty and justice for all; it's about lovin' Jesus, guns, and country music and hatin' queers and muslims.

You see, you can tell they're patriots because they fly the flag on their pickup trucks (and maybe the Confederate flag too if they're super patriotic!).

Yeehaw!

Not liking him is not grounds for impeachment.

You are all terribly stupid

He fired Jim Comey to derail his investigation (He admitted this to Lester Holt on national television), and then threatened him on social media soon after

If this isn't grounds for impeachment, what is

What did I delete?

I reformatted it into paragraphs (I usually type a quick draft down here then revise my post in the full page) but didn't delete anything you quoted.

You're again making personal criticisms of Trump and I don't care about those. I just want him to serve our demands including fortification of the US for the looming global demographic crisis, attempt diplomacy with Russia, school-choice, 2nd amendment protections, etc.

He can go "Cait" Jenner on us the day he leaves office. I don't like his personality but I highly approve of his political direction & his assistance in resetting the left/right paradigm after years of neocon blur.
The drivel that you and your ilk spout seems to get more outlandish and stupid with each post

If you ever thought someone like Trump is not only able to function on the necessary level to accomplish all of those objectives you listed, but is a true man of honor, family and integrity, you are beyond naive and stupid (but we knew that)

What did I delete?

The part you edited back in 20 minutes later.

AviatorShades, Today at 10:14 Last edited Today at 10:35

{<jordan}

It was already in paragraphs. You took out the part about Trump fans and then edited back in. The scary part is it's dead fucking wrong, but you still put it back in because you got called on it. God damn son.

<{hfved}>

So if Hilary pushed your agenda you'd support her?

He can go "Cait" Jenner on us the day he leaves office.

Don't try to make people throw up online, it's worse than lying about editing posts.

I don't like his personality but I highly approve of his political direction & his assistance in resetting the left/right paradigm after years of neocon blur.

His direction is nowhere and he's inflamed partisan bullshit to scary heights. Just stop talking for your own sake.

Last edited:

This is pretty much how I feel.

giphy.gif

It's amazing to see how disperate these responses are. @TheComebackKid and @lecter for example, couldn't be any further apart in their assessment.

I think this shows how fragmented the "right" really is. Which is probably why the Republicans can't get anything done even though they hold all three branches of federal government.

The left is more unified in vision I think, we just lack the national leaders at the moment. But when we get power back, look out, single payer is coming for that ass.
sidious.gif

I'd probably just go back to being a full blown anarchist yelling fuck america.

I just don't see anyone currently in politics with a bold Pro-American, anti-establishment, anti-globalist agenda like Trump.

Last edited:
Back