Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Fuck hiring veterans to be police officers. They're literally shooed into these positions and given ridiculous amounts of preference points on tests for law enforcement jobs.

Want less killer cops? Hire less killers.

Yeah you said that already. I asked you to link to conservatives refusing to admit Fox is biased

There haven't been any conversations. Whenever it's been brought up no one has responded. The issue, as been pointed out more than once, is about people gladly criticizing one thing but just remain silent on something similar (and worse). That's the same type of inconsistency as you brought up in this thread. I don't look forward to you, yet again, "missing" (we both know that you're just avoiding it) the spelled out point and making some irrelevant response.

Still upset that I made fun of you for unironically saying "t-t-the definition of rape changed"

lmao, that was like a month or two ago. It might be time to move on. You just seem upset that liberals in the WR are far less honest than the conservatives, most of whom have denounced Trump when the time came for it. Meanwhile outside of a handful of leftists, no one complains about Islam.

It's ok though because FOX NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You've stated plenty of opinions I supposedly have, or things I've supposedly said, and every time I've pointed out how wrong you were you've shown that you're not man enough to admit when you are wrong and just make shit up. The relevance here is of course not that it's upsetting (you need to say something remotely intelligent to be upsetting, and just making up false statements doesn't exactly qualify) but because it establishes your character, which gives context to when someone points out something you've done wrong. That's why it has relevance to this discussion.

It also makes your criticism about anyone being dishonest very hollow as you've, for example, said that someone that has said that he dislikes all religion and that Islam is clearly the worst of them, and has called the muslims that support violence things like "insane, deranged lunatics", is fine with Islam and what's happening. Whether that came from a point of dishonesty or stupidity doesn't really matter.

There haven't been any conversations. Whenever it's been brought up no one has responded. The issue, as been pointed out more than once, is about people gladly criticizing one thing but just remain silent on something similar (and worse). That's the same type of inconsistency as you brought up in this thread. I don't look forward to you, yet again, "missing" (we both know that you're just avoiding it) the spelled out point and making some irrelevant response.

You literally just repeated yourself for the 3rd or 4th straight time. I responded to a specific person who never complains about Islam but said "just a few bad apples" sarcastically when it comes to cops. It's a contradiction and it's not actually up for debate. You yourself think you found some ground breaking discovery yet you haven't actually given any examples like I asked.

There are a multitude of people in the War Room who bitch about police but don't complain about Islam. You yourself said you "point it out" how Fox News is biased and people don't respond. Do you have any specific examples similar to what I said?

You've stated plenty of opinions I supposedly have, or things I've supposedly said, and every time I've pointed out how wrong you were you've shown that you're not man enough to admit when you are wrong and just make shit up. The relevance here is of course not that it's upsetting (you need to say something remotely intelligent to be upsetting, and just making up false statements doesn't exactly qualify) but because it establishes your character, which gives context to when someone points out something you've done wrong. That's why it has relevance to this discussion.

>still being mad you got accordingly made fun of for bringing up the definition of rape in Sweden

It also makes your criticism about anyone being dishonest very hollow as you've, for example, said that someone that has said that he dislikes all religion and that Islam is clearly the worst of them, and has called the muslims that support violence things like "insane, deranged lunatics", is fine with Islam and what's happening. Whether that came from a point of dishonesty or stupidity doesn't really matter.

Please link to this specific conversation, lol

Here it is:

It leads to animosity every time it happens before the details are even out, let alone when waiting for the cop to be convicted, so I have trouble believing that. We still have ridiculously large amounts of people who still think Mike Brown was innocent.

Uh oh, he cited WashPo, case closed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/nationa...rs-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

There is a negative behavioral epidemic among police. It manifests both on and off the job. They beat women, they beat black kids, they exert power over people they perceive susceptible. This is their disposition before they become police officers, and they often pursue a position of authority because of the power they associate with it.

Fuck hiring veterans to be police officers. They're literally shooed into these positions and given ridiculous amounts of preference points on tests for law enforcement jobs.

Want less killer cops? Hire less killers.

Considering the psychological problems and drug issues that so many veterans have that is a problematic policy indeed.

They should not have been committing criminal acts and acting like thugs.

Would still be alive.

You literally just repeated yourself for the 3rd or 4th straight time. I responded to a specific person who never complains about Islam but said "just a few bad apples" sarcastically when it comes to cops. It's a contradiction and it's not actually up for debate. You yourself think you found some ground breaking discovery yet you haven't actually given any examples like I asked.

There are a multitude of people in the War Room who bitch about police but don't complain about Islam. You yourself said you "point it out" how Fox News is biased and people don't respond. Do you have any specific examples similar to what I said?

>still being mad you got accordingly made fun of for bringing up the definition of rape in Sweden

Please link to this specific conversation, lol

Yes, I have to repeat myself since you continuously respond with something irrelevant that indicates that you can't read properly. Reading things wrong is solved by reading it again. Of course this starts to look like you just have a hard time with general logic, so perhaps reading isn't enough, but by now that's not my problem.

I'm not going to bother searching out examples when you haven't even done it yourself. You reference general information without links and then ask for them yourself. And I'm certainly not going to drag up discussions we've had since you should be able to remember what you write yourself. Then again as bad as you are at logical deduction you probably have a poor memory as well. Don't add lazy to the list.

You have never been able to make fun of me because you're too stupid and uneducated to make such things land. You constantly say things that aren't true, like trying to make up what opinions I have or statements I've made, and you're not man enough to own up to that when it's pointed out how wrong it is. You just ignore it and try to move on. Nothing I need to get upset over since such traits are punishment themselves.

In the end we have you crying about inconsistency while defending it in other places, which both shows that you're fine with inconsistency when it suits you and that you're inconsistent yourself. That's all that needs to be said so no need to drag this out further. You're not man enough to admit it anyway.

Last edited:
I'm not going to bother searching out examples when you haven't even done it yourself.

Except the part where your autistic screeching stems from me pointing out a specific example of liberal hypocrisy in this thread. You just don't have any examples of anything you're accusing people of.

Thank you for your admission of defeat.

Except the part where your autistic screeching stems from me pointing out a specific example of liberal hypocrisy in this thread. You just don't have any examples of anything you're accusing people of.

Thank you for your admission of defeat.

You quoted a comment in this thread and complained about lack of similar comments in discussions about Islam, and that is not on display in this thread. You're not even smart enough to follow your own logic it seems, which is pretty funny.

It's even more hilarious when you talk about "defeat". That childish attitude really goes with the rest of your traits.

I guess I won't have to continue this discussion anymore since you now even manage to stumble over your own arguments. Have fun doing that.

I'm glad he was fired (though I'm confused as to what the Police Union is appealing).

My question is: What was he going to do with the kid before he realized his daughter was also in the car?

Was he going to impound the car then take the kid to jail? He said he would make up some charges on the way there. What kind? They would have to be serious enough to take someone to jail over, not just a broken tail light or speeding or something.

Can any of the cops here provide some insight? Is there an easy charge one can pin on people or am I right to think that he would have had to dome some sinister manipulation (fake bruises, planted drugs/weapons, etc) to justify taking the kid to jail? This kid could have had a criminal record for no reason because of this lunatic, which leads me again to wonder what the Police Union could possibly be appealing.

Edit: Tbf, the daughter is disrespectful (not suicidal, lol) but that's not surprising because she was raised by a piece of shit.

Edit 2: Here's some more info:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...yfriend/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.15682f3a8102

https://www.clevescene.com/scene-an...s-boyfriend-saying-well-make-shit-up-as-we-go

http://www.chroniclet.com/Local-New...re-following-incident-involving-daughter.html

So the girl wasn't answering her parents' calls. The dad used police resources to track his daughter's computer location to her friends' house and went there to wait for her. Then he saw the boyfriend driving by and pulled him over. Didn't ask where his daughter was, just told the kid he was going to jail. The mother of the house the cop was waiting at saw it going down and told the cop to chill out. He demanded to search her home for his daughter's laptop then threatened to give the woman's daughter (who was also in the car) a ticket for not wearing a seat belt if she didn't let her search their home. The mother was going to call 911, but the cop threatened to take her to jail for calling 911 for a non-emergency.

All this time, he was supposed to be responding to a road rage incident, lol

Edit 3:

Full video:

Last edited:
It's easy to pin something to give you a right to pull someone over, but definitely not to take them to jail.

I don't know how anyone can answer your conjecture with any certainty, I'm gonna go with "We know as much as you do bro". Other than him power tripping I guess.

The final words of the piece are classic:

"The police union is appealing the firing."

lol

The daddy issues will be strong with this one.

But that cop should go to jail.. although, not sure if daughter would press charges. Seems like false imprisonment, threatening, etc. Off with his head!

I don't know how anyone can answer your conjecture with any certainty, I'm gonna go with "We know as much as you do bro". Other than him power tripping I guess.

We have a lot of officers and legal experts around here that I'm hoping could shed some light on the possibilities. I assume a cop can't just show up with a person and say "put him in a cell" without answering some questions or filling out paperwork.

Kid should have just complied. We have laws in this country for a reason.

The final words of the piece are classic:

"The police union is appealing the firing."

lol

That's what a union does. It's an agent of the members, like a defense attorney. They defend them whether it's the "right thing to do" or not.

That's what a union does. It's an agent of the members, like a defense attorney. They defend them whether it's the "right thing to do" or not.

Is this true? When teachers gets fired for fucking students, I've never once heard of a teachers' union appealing the firing.

Back