We shoud have a yearly Sherbruh Award for the top posters in different categories

We do have a yearly Sherdog award, because every year someone comes up with this topic and says, “We should do this.” In fact, it happens a few times a year.

Side note: I never win, so I’m pretty sure it’s rigged.

We do have a yearly Sherdog award, because every year someone comes up with this topic and says, “We should do this.” In fact, it happens a few times a year.

Side note: I never win, so I’m pretty sure it’s rigged.

You just won the most astute poster award.

There have been Mayberry awards these last couple years but the voter turnout was very low.

I'll be doing the Mayberry/OT Worst Poster awards soon btw TS.

<Gordonhat>
This. I know we had one in 2014, 2015, and 2016, but the polls got less votes each year.

People only care about the Women vs Women P&M polls now hehe

I do tend to like and agree with pretty much everything @BisexualMMA tends to post. No homo. ;) plus the Avatar is awesome.

I'll be making a Sign Up and Committee thread in a few weeks.

There is no official date for when it's all happening, but sometime in the next 30 days.

I won't be doing a Heavies version of the awards either btw, I'm just not enough of a regular to know enough about the posters there.

Yeah tag me as well for when you make it.

I do tend to like and agree with pretty much everything @BisexualMMA tends to post. No homo. ;) plus the Avatar is awesome.

tenor.gif

they use to do this.. shadowsneak won a lot
That one year, and that was just because of those Mayberry comics he did. Zer, BlueRider, ZookeeperGabe, and Dragonlord are always pretty popular.

That one year, and that was just because of those Mayberry comics he did. Zer, BlueRider, ZookeeperGabe, and Dragonlord are always pretty popular.
i miss those .. and two years in a row

i miss those .. and two years in a row
Whoa, seriously? I can only remember him doing like 5 or 6 of those comics. We were friends I thought, then he scrubbed me after those things. Then left like an asshole. Not sure why that bummed me out like it did.

Whoa, seriously? I can only remember him doing like 5 or 6 of those comics. We were friends I thought, then he scrubbed me after those things. Then left like an asshole. Not sure why that bummed me out like it did.
no i mean he won 2 years in a row.. i think he did like 7-8 comics I had my own.. yeah same, dude left and also deleted his twitter... first time i was bummed too then he came back and did it again.

I feel the same. ShadowSneak always seemed like a good guy. His comics were funny as hell and he was a good poster in the Pokemon threads.

Still not sure what set him off. I still kinda think he was trolling us all with that thread about being transgender.

no i mean he won 2 years in a row.. i think he did like 7-8 comics I had my own.. yeah same, dude left and also deleted his twitter... first time i was bummed too then he came back and did it again.
I'm just not sure why he won it two years in a row. I guess that was when I was barely around. He didn't seem to post much in Mayberry except to do the comics and tell us he was a girl.

I feel the same. ShadowSneak always seemed like a good guy. His comics were funny as hell and he was a good poster in the Pokemon threads.

Still not sure what set him off. I still kinda think he was trolling us all with that thread about being transgender.
Oh right, he fucking deleted those threads and erased all those friend codes and replays I posted. That had me pretty salty.

I'm just not sure why he won it two years in a row. I guess that was when I was barely around. He didn't seem to post much in Mayberry except to do the comics and tell us he was a girl.

think you answered your own question...

yeah shad was here all the time and handed out tons of likes and the comics.. pretty popular.. was a good person i miss

Oh right, he fucking deleted those threads and erased all those friend codes and replays I posted. That had me pretty salty.
Yeah that was a straight up dick move. No idea why he would do that. Pokemon threads were/are always very friendly and helpful places. Everyone always willing to help each other with trading and shit like that.

Yeah that was a straight up dick move. No idea why he would do that. Pokemon threads were/are always very friendly and helpful places. Everyone always willing to help each other with trading and shit like that.
That's what put such a bad taste in my mouth. It seemed to be done out of nothing but spite when that was about the friendliest place on Sherdog. That killed all momentum those threads had too, haven't been the same since.

Back