We shoud have a yearly Sherbruh Award for the top posters in different categories

That's what put such a bad taste in my mouth. It seemed to be done out of nothing but spite when that was about the friendliest place on Sherdog. That killed all momentum those threads had too, haven't been the same since.
Yeah, hopefully the release of UltraSun and Moon will bring some momentum back.

tumblr_od2u4kPkXb1qe4ru4o1_540.gif

I'm here for the circle jerk.

This is how you know the OP has been here for under a year. There are end of the year awards... if you'd simply used the search function, you'd have seen that. You make too many threads already.

This is how you know the OP has been here for under a year. There are end of the year awards... if you'd simply used the search function, you'd have seen that. You make too many threads already.
Probably a new account for someone stupid enough to get banned around here.

yeah they have done awards since like 2012 that i remember...

Yeah, hopefully the release of UltraSun and Moon will bring some momentum back.
I'm not really too psyched for them, sadly. A couple new Ultrabeasts I'll never use and the rest seems to be all story stuff. If they brought back the Dex Nav with the sneaking stuff, I'd be psyched for that alone. The story is the last thing I care about in a Pokemon game, but to be fair, Sun & Moon's story was by far the best and was a huge step forward.

I'm not really too psyched for them, sadly. A couple new Ultrabeasts I'll never use and the rest seems to be all story stuff. If they brought back the Dex Nav with the sneaking stuff, I'd be psyched for that alone. The story is the last thing I care about in a Pokemon game, but to be fair, Sun & Moon's story was by far the best and was a huge step forward.
I see what you mean. I disagree about the story not being important. I love a good story. Makes it more fun than just running around and catching Pokemon. Personally didn't care a huge amount about the sneaking and stuff like that.

I'm still hoping for some Mega's. But it doesn't look like we will get them.

no i mean he won 2 years in a row.. i think he did like 7-8 comics I had my own.. yeah same, dude left and also deleted his twitter... first time i was bummed too then he came back and did it again.

Shadowsneak/Serana was a guy? Did Born On Monday know this, or were they having a gay online romance?

Last edited:
Shadowsneak/Serana was a guy? Did BornOnMonday know this, or were they having a gay online romance?
I dont know if it was a guy... I always thought it was a chick than he or she made a post saying they were a trans then others said she was a guy.... either way it was a good troll job. I miss shad :-(

Back