The 2023 Heavies' Awards: Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) SEMIFINALS Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New years sherdoggere! Thanks for all the nominations and honored to be nominated next to a lot of great sherdoggers! Best wishes to all!

KwdYJNO.png

You deserve it sir, happy new year brother.

BoxerMauritis has like 8 threads on the front the right now.

I don’t know if that makes him a good poster per se, but he’s certainly responsible for the most engagement it seems.

Some good fucking posters in here, the roster is rocking hard at the mo. Voted for
some different Sherbros than last year as both @StonedLemur and @BoxerMaurits ate legends but the award should be shared (predictive text left in, especially boxer seems to have eaten some legends, dude ain’t a manlet!).

So @Mohawk Banditó @BFoe @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @HuskySamoan @Poirierfan Hard list of killers right there. I’ve been quiet for a while, not even sure I’ve ever spoken to Husky? I appreciate all your work. And Sherdog in general, I’ve been here longer than my join date and will ride this fucker till the wheels fall off.

Every single poster listed without exception thank you. I’d have definitely voted for more. Apologies to @Kryptt for example, great poster, might have voted for him last year?

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Last edited:
Some good fucking posters in here, the roster is rocking hard at the mo. Voted for
some different Sherbros than last year as both @StonedLemur and @BoxerMaurits ate legends but the award should be shared (predictive text left in, especially boxer seems to have eaten some legends, dude ain’t a manlet!).

So @Mohawk Banditó @BFoe @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @HuskySamoan @Poirierfan Hard list of killers right there. I’ve been quiet for a while, not even sure I’ve ever spoken to Husky? I appreciate all your work. And Sherdog in general, I’ve been here longer than my join date and will ride this fucker till the wheels fall off.

Every single poster listed without exception thank you. I’d have definitely voted for more. Apologies to @Kryptt for example, great poster, might have voted for him last year?

Thank you for the kind words man, I hope you had a great holiday! :)

Much love sir, appreciate you.

Merry happy holidays to all you know and beyond ;)

Much love sir, appreciate you.

Merry happy holidays to all you know and beyond ;)
Nice one mate, appreciate that and you. There is a reason people vote for you, because you take the time to actually know people. I’d consider you a friend. I bet many others could say the same, that is award worthy in this community IMO.

Wishing you a healthy and wealthy 2024 brother to you and yours.

Nice one mate, appreciate that and you. There is a reason people vote for you, because you take the time to actually know people. I’d consider you a friend. I bet many others could say the same, that is award worthy in this community IMO.

I take the time because I genuinely like learning about people, and the only way I know how to do that is conversing with them.
The people that like me here are a great byproduct of learning, and sharing with you awesome people.

So I like you cunts as much as you like me, which makes us all nuts lol.

Heres to friends in this crazy world ;)

thank you

I take the time because I genuinely like learning about people, and the only way I know how to do that is conversing with them.
The people that like me here are a great byproduct of learning, and sharing with you awesome people.

So I like you cunts as much as you like me, which makes us all nuts lol.

Heres to friends in this crazy world ;)
Love that, nice one brother. :)

All good. Enjoy fights and life!

<RomeroSalute>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back