The 2023 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding @Ares Black and @TempleoftheDog to my original. These guys both make sherdog a community like no other.

<RomeroSalute>
Those are definitely great posters!

Thanks to those who mentioned me, feels good to be appreciated! :D Merry Christmas to all you sherbros and I hope you all enjoy time with friends and family these holidays.
Thanks for always providing us up to date MMA news and good threads in general. Merry Xmas

A personal note on FrankieNYC and why poster of the year is named after him. Please see the original post in this thread for more information about him.

Those who had the pleasure of interacting with FrankieNYC here at Sherdog loved him. He knew a lot about mma and was well versed in media and finance. He shared quality information. He had a friendly demeanor and wasn't arrogant. He pulled no punches regarding the business side. He questioned the outdated PPV model.

FrankieNYC, along with a few others here, was a role model for me. By observing I learned more on how to post. He typified all that is fun here interacting with others.

Another nomination for @BFoe. Knows his stuff. Active participant in PbP threads. Uses great IN gifs. All round cool sherbro.
Thank you Purps, that’s kind of you to say :)
I wasn’t as active in the Heavies this past year, but I appreciate the kind words and always enjoy hanging with you and the crew in the PBPs.

Merry Christmas!

1000120240.png

Voting is now closed. Votes will be tabulated and we will move forward to the Semi-finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back