We shoud have a yearly Sherbruh Award for the top posters in different categories

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It can be like

Top Sherdog poster
Top Heavies Poster
Top Mayberry Poster
Top War room poster
Most Annoying Heavies poster
Most annoying Mayberry Poster
Most Annoying War room poster
Funniest Sherdog poster
Coolest Sherdog poster
Biggest Sherdog poster
Handsomest Sherdog Poster

and we can have about 20 nominees for each categories.

Btw I would vote for @Clippy in many of those, just saying.

I'd vote for myself in the Top Sherdog Poster, Coolest Sherdog Poster and Handomest Sherdog Poster imvho.

There have been Mayberry awards these last couple years but the voter turnout was very low.

I'll be doing the Mayberry/OT Worst Poster awards soon btw TS.

<Gordonhat>

We've always had these. It just means less with every year. Good posters win the awards and put them on their resumes, I presume. Then they're too busy making that Anderson Silva money to keep posting. I always get all pissy and depressed, it's a lot of fun.

There have been Mayberry awards these last couple years but the voter turnout was very low.

<Gordonhat>

Thats awesome. I would nominate @John Wang for Mayberry Worst poster and @Bargey as the War room worst poster.

Let me know when you have best Heavy posters so you can add me there or Mayberry best posters.

What date and where do you have it? Why dont you announce it in the Heavies, Warroom and Mayberry so the turnout would be high?

16Jvx_s-200x150.gif

<Gordonhat>
When is the nomination committee meeting? I have some ideas.

Thats awesome. I would nominate @John Wang for Mayberry Worst poster and @Bargey as the War room worst poster.

Let me know when you have best Heavy posters so you can add me there or Mayberry best posters.

What date and where do you have it? Why dont you announce it in the Heavies, Warroom and Mayberry so the turnout would be high?
I'll be making a Sign Up and Committee thread in a few weeks.

There is no official date for when it's all happening, but sometime in the next 30 days.

I won't be doing a Heavies version of the awards either btw, I'm just not enough of a regular to know enough about the posters there.

worst ts
most threads made about fictitious girlfriend
most remade threads

I'll do another War Room edition sometime next year.
Multiple bannings loom.

Watch as men who refer to each other as snowflakes on a daily basis get hurt by words.

Multiple bannings loom.

Watch as men who refer to each other as snowflakes on a daily basis get hurt by words.
Lol I'm still bitter that one got deleted. The awards ceremony was going to be epic.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back