War Room North Korea Strategy

The reason is that unless you think North Korea is a suicide cult they don't present a danger to the US. Kim understands that if he was to launch any type of attack his regime would be wiped out. He also understands that launching a nuke would see his country wiped from the face of the earth. So the reality is that NK is not a threat.

How do you know what this madman understand so well?

This thread proves it. Its over for the US. We are sliding down from being a super power because some how the media has convinced us to irrationally hate the other political party.
I have not hear one fucking liberal support Kim. Sure there maybe some rando on twitter, but one fucktard on twitter doesn 't represent a whole party. Any moron that makes that leap is part of the problem.
Just for the record I think Kim is a maniac and wish Trump would be more presidential in handling this pissing contest.

It's wrong to frame this as people "supporting Kim", with that I agree, but it's equally wrong to suggest that this is somehow Trump's fault given the history of NK and US relations. As for the latter, I've heard several media outlets suggest that Trump is uniquely problematic in this regard. You have to ignore a lot of history to make that claim.

Because some understand the historical context. The Korean peninsula was raided, raped, and terrorized for centuries before the US and USSR decided to make it a poker chip in an international pissing match. They have seen the United States bomb and kill hundreds of thousands in the Philippines, seen them kill hundreds of thousands with nuclear bombs in Japan, and most importantly has seen them push diplomatically for countries to disarm themselves, only to invade and destroy the countries after they comply and in good faith relinquish all weaponry.

They're flexing their sovereignty. It's not like they have actually bombed other countries like we have: if anything they are historically more trustworthy with a nuclear arsenal than we are.

I mean, seriously, North Korea has 1/10th our population, 1/1000th our economy, and 1/10000th our military. And you want to cause the death of millions of people because they are a threat to us? On the basis of verbal proclamations?

This is like something my mom would shared on facebook. It's funny though.

True. History should never get over this completely unique national black eye.

That's a silly, sweeping statement. We hate him more than dictators as a whole, because not all dictators are bad leaders or bad people. And even some of the bad ones are more justifiable by context than Trump: who grew up rich in the world's richest country in history's greatest period of information access.....and still ended up being a willfully ignorant moron piece of shit.

But there are definitely dictators worse than Trump. Al-Saud from Saudi Arabia and Erdogan from Turkey are definitely worse. Although Erdogan is not really a dictator.

Guilty. Only idiots "love" their country unconditionally. You'd rather let your country turn into a anti-intellectual black hole and a murderous international provocateur than question it. That's lazy, not patriotic.
I'm a trump supporter but I agree with this 100%

Crazy how that works

Probably for the same reason so many people were the taking the side of Russia over Americans...

<NoneOfMy>

It's wrong to frame this as people "supporting Kim", with that I agree, but it's equally wrong to suggest that this is somehow Trump's fault given the history of NK and US relations. As for the latter, I've heard several media outlets suggest that Trump is uniquely problematic in this regard. You have to ignore a lot of history to make that claim.
NO the Kim family has been pulling this shit for years. I am not saying Trump is on equal footing with Kim, I just wish Trump would measure his words a little better than spouting off like some douche bro at a frat party.
I have said for years, China could end all this NK bullshit if they wanted too, but they have not nor will they ever.

No one, except for maybe a very few people farrrrr out in the margins, supports the NK admin. That doesn't mean we can't be critical of Trump's immature handling of foreign policy. Triggering a war because of ego or because you're trying to convince the world that you don't have a little dick is stupid.

If we have to utilize force, it should be done in a way to minimize the fallout to surrounding areas, i.e. to SK or Japan. It should be surgical, quick, and coordinated with our allies, and even with China if possible. If that can't be done, we need to exhaust diplomatic means until we can put pressure on China to do it for us. Encouraging a conflict for political reasons and putting the country at a strategic disadvantage is disgusting.

NO the Kim family has been pulling this shit for years. I am not saying Trump is on equal footing with Kim, I just wish Trump would measure his words a little better than spouting off like some douche bro at a frat party.
I have said for years, China could end all this NK bullshit if they wanted too, but they have not nor will they ever.

What I mean is that some media sources are seemingly blaming this entire problem on Trump's rhetoric. Trump often speaks like a typical New Yorker, is not presidential, and does seem ignorant about history. Most agree with that, but to suggest that suddenly NK is a problem just because of Trump is ignorant.

It's also too early to make conclusive claims. I don't think anything will happen, Mattis and McMaster aren't ignorant.

I am sorry you have a problem objectively analyzing a question without becoming emotionally invested.

I don't have a problem with being objective.
We have a totally different understanding of what a good leader is.
This is the problem.

In my opinion, a good leader should be able to protect his people.
He should be able to create a balance between safety and freedom.
Kim fails in both.

I consider your comparison also as maybe not nonsense, but weak - because Trump is not a dictator. Kim has way more control over the system, because there is no separation of powers in NK. Apples to oranges...

By most definitions of the term, probably Kim, on the apparent basis of being more intelligent, more persuasive, and more independent/harder to manipulate than Trump. As far as who is the better human being, Trump gets the 29-28 split decision win due to Kim being a literal murderer.

Thank you, even though your answer made me a little bit speechless.

You consider Kim as intelligent? Based on which facts, events or details?
Sorry, I just see in him a crazy and unpredictable person, who would slaughter his entire family if necessary.

Last edited:
The reason is that unless you think North Korea is a suicide cult they don't present a danger to the US. Kim understands that if he was to launch any type of attack his regime would be wiped out. He also understands that launching a nuke would see his country wiped from the face of the earth. So the reality is that NK is not a threat.

Any country that has nuclear weapons and the capability to launch them long distances is a threat.

So in your mind thinking that Trump is being irrational means you side with NK? Sounds like your comprehension of the issue is that of a 12 yr old.Leave the big boy posting to the adults.

No stupid, it goes beyond thinking Trump is acting irrational.

But that is rich advice, coming from a guy who made this thread....

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/facebook-media-not-posting-properly.3586449/

"Like the title says .everytime i share media with facebook links i get a blank post

try sharing this in media "

- Peloquin

Still having trouble posting media from Facebook you fucking dolt? <Lmaoo>

I realize Trump is a polarizing, dare I say HATED public figure who has said and done a lot of unpopular things. But you'd think anyone with full use of their mental faculties can plainly see that Kim Jong-Un is everything bad about Trump multiplied by 10,000. But all I see on news comments is people talking about how Trump is bullying North Korea, Trump is a war monger, Trump is dragging America into a potential nuclear holocaust.

Do these people not realize the history of North Korea and the danger it presents? How the pour souls who had the misfortune of being born there are treated? The many threats Kim has made against the United States?

Are we really that blinded by Trump hate that we can look at Kim Jong-Un with sympathy and understanding? <Lmaoo>

Kim Jong-Un is a shit that needs mopping up.

qpbei.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about? So your interpretation of people criticizing Trumps actions (Which include a load of conservative/Republicans) is siding with NK? Sympathy and Understanding??? GTFO! No one is saying or thinking that and you are a tool for posting this obvious wedge thread.

Please age and mature before posting.

All you do is post anti-Trump and anti-Republican threads in an MMA forum. Is that a sign of age and maturity? <45>

http://forums.sherdog.com/search/56766785/

The man who started threads such as "Republicans..... utter morons", "Republicans have no excuse....." and "North Carolina Republicans = Slime of the earth" is accusing ME of making a wedge thread! <Lmaoo>

Wow, the retards are out in big numbers here today! Maybe it's because it's summer and school is out?

I realize Trump is a polarizing, dare I say HATED public figure who has said and done a lot of unpopular things. But you'd think anyone with full use of their mental faculties can plainly see that Kim Jong-Un is everything bad about Trump multiplied by 10,000. But all I see on news comments is people talking about how Trump is bullying North Korea, Trump is a war monger, Trump is dragging America into a potential nuclear holocaust.

Do these people not realize the history of North Korea and the danger it presents? How the pour souls who had the misfortune of being born there are treated? The many threats Kim has made against the United States?

Are we really that blinded by Trump hate that we can look at Kim Jong-Un with sympathy and understanding? <Lmaoo>

Please post an example of people supporting Kim. Thank you.

They're basically the same guy but Kim has better hair.

Cnn is already curbing this sentiment knowing its a huge backfire waiting to happen. A line has to be somewhere I guess

a bank will give it to you. Just have a great business plan. What is stopping you other than not being as smart as Trump?

LOL. Did you forget that Trump can't secure a loan from any major western bank? How fuckin shady of a businessman do you have to be to *supposedly* have billions in assets but nobody wants to do business with you?

Back