Tom Aspinall is the most dangerous human being alive

I think it's safe to say that Aspinal has solid TDD considering his overall grappling skill set, better than Gane at the very least.

I personally think Tom has it all and is going to be that great HW of his generation. Which is unfortunate because I am huge Pavlovich fan.
And I love Aspinall as a fighter, but he has not proven to have two key skillsets yet to be mentioned with all time greats (TDD+cardio). He hasn't had to defend takedowns from a good wrestler yet, let alone an elite one like a Cain or DC.

I'd like to see how he does against Almeida's takedown attempts first.

And I love Aspinall as a fighter, but he has not proven to have two key skillsets yet to be mentioned with all time greats (TDD+cardio). He hasn't had to defend takedowns from a good wrestler yet, let alone an elite one like a Cain or DC.

I'd like to see how he does against Almeida's takedown attempts first.

That will be the best test, Almedia is really the only once that will force it. Jones and Stipe would too, but they may just stand and strike and shoot the occasional TD.

His TDD looks fine from what I've seen so far, and he has some good elbows to deal with pressure wrestlers.
I would also like to see him against Jailton at some point.

giphy.gif

His TDD looks fine from what I've seen so far, and he has some good elbows to deal with pressure wrestlers.
I would also like to see him against Jailton at some point.

giphy.gif
Spivak is a trash wrestler. Dollar store Judo too. Almeida is the only true test since Blaydes hasn't had much success for years getting a takedown.

Lol let's not talk as if he was some ermite. He was attending Sambo class at the gym with hundreds of peers.
Exactly. There are hundreds of thousands of men the world over in similar positions that never had the opportunity to make actual money with their skills as they had to mind the farm, run the shop, etc etc to survive.
Someone like Francis is a great example. Fuckin sand miner trains for a year and can blast champions into orbit. He always had the ability, he was missing the opportunity for application, and of course the refinement of training.
People that argue against this don't understand the significance of statistics and statistical anomalies in the phrase "There's always someone better/faster/stronger out there."

So because you think he may have a chance to defeat Jon that makes him the world’s most dangerous human? Says more about Jon then it does tom

This is the kind of thing that happens when a pure BJJ guy faces an opponent with good TDD:

And Kron actually has better striking than Hugo, and Tom hits harder than Swanson. Hugo would get KOed within two minutes.

Don't forget the mythical "psychopath".

Apparently manlet psychopaths wiith no fighting skills would beat up heavyweight MMA fighters because they are "so evil." lol

Lol do you even know what you're talking about? A prime Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer in an angry outburst would beat the shit out of any HW.

MMA Heavyweight champion of the UFC
He can ko you on the feet, he can submit you and he is fast .

He beats 100% of all other men on earth in 1v1 hand to hand combat
Bro he really doesn't and isn't, don't listen to me just keep watching his next 3 fights

biased on above, right.

I expect no less from someone who said Aspinall is "not even close" to Cain.
good to see that you don't agree.
but above based on your logic, which means you don't even understand your own logic.

anyway, Cain was for me a better fighter and Aspinal for you.
and yes, Aspinal is not even close to what Cain did so far but Tom is young and maybe can do better

good to see that you don't agree.
but above based on your logic, which means you don't even understand your own logic.

anyway, Cain was for me a better fighter and Aspinal for you.
and yes, Aspinal is not even close to what Cain did so far but Tom is young and maybe can do better
  • anyway, Cain was for me a better fighter and Aspinal for you.
And how did you get to this conclusion? My point was that we can't tell, but somehow you got I think Aspinall is stronger than Cain from that? As I said, biased.

Exactly. There are hundreds of thousands of men the world over in similar positions that never had the opportunity to make actual money with their skills as they had to mind the farm, run the shop, etc etc to survive.
Someone like Francis is a great example. Fuckin sand miner trains for a year and can blast champions into orbit. He always had the ability, he was missing the opportunity for application, and of course the refinement of training.
People that argue against this don't understand the significance of statistics and statistical anomalies in the phrase "There's always someone better/faster/stronger out there."

That's a different question though, the question is is he the most dangerous man alive in hand to hand combat? Not is there someone out there who could have been more dangerous than him given the same training and opportunities?

There's no random sand miner who is beating him without significant amounts of training and a few fights.

Back