War Room North Korea Strategy

100%. Maybe one day Trump will let Americans use the internet and stop executing everyone who criticizes him! <Lmaoo>
You don't think trump would do that shit if given the chance? Be real in your response.

You don't think trump would do that shit if given the chance? Be real in your response.

No I really don't think he would lol

I'm sure there's more than a few people he wishes would die, but to compare Trump to a guy like Kim Jong-Un is just silly.

Would you rather live in America or North Korea?

Any country that has nuclear weapons and the capability to launch them long distances is a threat.

No stupid, it goes beyond thinking Trump is acting irrational.

But that is rich advice, coming from a guy who made this thread....

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/facebook-media-not-posting-properly.3586449/

"Like the title says .everytime i share media with facebook links i get a blank post

try sharing this in media "

- Peloquin

Still having trouble posting media from Facebook you fucking dolt? <Lmaoo>
Let me get this straight
Instead of replying like a big boy you try to troll me like a child and insult me? ROFL
also if you can read you would have seen it was an ad blocker issue funny part is the mod had the same issue.Guess @UltimateVictory is a "fucking dolt" (like you said also)
lets see what his opinion is :)

Any country that has nuclear weapons and the capability to launch them long distances is a threat.

If that were the case why are we not talking about action against China and Russia, both nuclear armed nations?

1. One article doesn't equal "so many liberals".
2. You obviously didn't read and/or comprehend the article if you think that was a puff piece on Kim.

Did I say that was the only thing, dumb dumb? You obviously didn't read and/or comprehend my post, which is sad because it was VERY short.

So I'll make my position very, very simple for you and all the other goons who have been replying with crazy Strawman arguments and Ad Hominem.

-Recap of events.

KIM JONG-UN: I'm going to blow Guam right off the fucking map.

DONALD TRUMP: If you do I'm going to fucking rekk you.

LIBERALS: OMG did you hear Trump say he was going to wreck North Korea? WAR MONGER! TYRANT! North Korea is not as bad as people think!

I just find that funny. It's like a drunk at a bar coming up to you, pointing his finger in your chest saying "I'm gonna fuckin knock you out and take your girl home with me" and then you say "if you touch me again you'll regret it" and then YOU'RE the bully <Lmaoo> The problem is so many liberals let their hatred of Trump completely blind them.

-Recap of events.

LIBERALS: OMG did you hear Trump say he was going to wreck North Korea? WAR MONGER! TYRANT! North Korea is not as bad as people think!

Any idea why Kim threatened to "blow Guam right off the fucking map"?

No I really don't think he would lol

I'm sure there's more than a few people he wishes would die, but to compare Trump to a guy like Kim Jong-Un is just silly.

Would you rather live in America or North Korea?
He's a rapist serial sex offender who is patently sociopathic and is threatening millions of people with nuclear extermination. He would without a doubt kill his opponents if he believed he could get away with it.

I don't have a problem with being objective.
We have a totally different understanding of what a good leader is.
This is the problem.

In my opinion, a good leader should be able to protect his people.
He should be able to create a balance between safety and freedom.
Kim fails in both.

I consider your comparison also as maybe not nonsense, but weak - because Trump is not a dictator. Kim has way more control over the system, because there is no separation of powers in NK. Apples to oranges...

Thank you, even though your answer made me a little bit speechless.

You consider Kim as intelligent? Based on which facts, events or details?
Sorry, I just see in him a crazy and unpredictable person, who would slaughter his entire family if necessary.

Sorry for the reflexive dickishness. It's a chronic condition here.

Because it's such a relative discussion, I think you have to stress and confront the most basic meanings of the word "leader" as opposed to diplomat, benevolent dictator, administrator, etc.

Regarding the "safety" aspect, I think it's a wash on the issue considering there have been no invasions of Korea during his reign: meanwhile, the country was ravaged and brutalized for centuries prior and had half of its population killed by the US during the Korean War.

From what I've read, Un is definitely more intelligent than Trump, but that really is hardly a compliment. I regard Trump as being fairly indisputably less intelligent--and most shockingly less willing and/or able to learn and humble himself to new information--than the average college graduate. Truthfully, even most of his supporters here seem to be more intelligent than the man himself. Un is multi-lingual, extremely well-educated, and from what I have read has demonstrated his being fairly capable in domestic policy, as evidenced by the fact that DRKA isn't as famished and impoverished as it was during the late years of Jong Il.

Did I say that was the only thing, dumb dumb? You obviously didn't read and/or comprehend my post, which is sad because it was VERY short.

So I'll make my position very, very simple for you and all the other goons who have been replying with crazy Strawman arguments and Ad Hominem.

-Recap of events.

I just find that funny. It's like a drunk at a bar coming up to you, pointing his finger in your chest saying "I'm gonna fuckin knock you out and take your girl home with me" and then you say "if you touch me again you'll regret it" and then YOU'RE the bully <Lmaoo> The problem is so many liberals let their hatred of Trump completely blind them.
Two things can be bad. Trump can be bad and North Korea can also be bad. Adults don't need to paint everything as black and white. You've created a false dichotomy to go along with your strawman argument about fictitious liberals who support the Kim regime.

Sorry for the reflexive dickishness. It's a chronic condition here.

Because it's such a relative discussion, I think you have to stress and confront the most basic meanings of the word "leader" as opposed to diplomat, benevolent dictator, administrator, etc.

Regarding the "safety" aspect, I think it's a wash on the issue considering there have been no invasions of Korea during his reign: meanwhile, the country was ravaged and brutalized for centuries prior and had half of its population killed by the US during the Korean War.

From what I've read, Un is definitely more intelligent than Trump, but that really is hardly a compliment. I regard Trump as being fairly indisputably less intelligent--and most shockingly less willing and/or able to learn and humble himself to new information--than the average college graduate. Truthfully, even most of his supporters here seem to be more intelligent than the man himself. Un is multi-lingual, extremely well-educated, and from what I have read has demonstrated his being fairly capable in domestic policy, as evidenced by the fact that DRKA isn't as famished and impoverished as it was during the late years of Jong Il.
College grad? The mother fucker has a child's understanding of the world. He doesn't even seem to grasp the implications of nuclear war despite everyone being taught it from a young age.

all the liberal responses have been nonsense " he's orange "" he has twitter like a girl" " Kim is a better leader"

Why are you siding with Saddam Hussein? Look how he brutalizes his own people. Do you want him to destroy America with his massive stockpile of WMD?

You fucking traitorous liberal cunts.

I realize Trump is a polarizing, dare I say HATED public figure who has said and done a lot of unpopular things. But you'd think anyone with full use of their mental faculties can plainly see that Kim Jong-Un is everything bad about Trump multiplied by 10,000. But all I see on news comments is people talking about how Trump is bullying North Korea, Trump is a war monger, Trump is dragging America into a potential nuclear holocaust.

Do these people not realize the history of North Korea and the danger it presents? How the pour souls who had the misfortune of being born there are treated? The many threats Kim has made against the United States?

Are we really that blinded by Trump hate that we can look at Kim Jong-Un with sympathy and understanding? <Lmaoo>

Kim Jong-Un is a shit that needs mopping up.
They aren't?

Same goes for as rational poster you loser.

Nope, I am sure you would fuck that up too. You live in the greatest country in the world at the most prosperous time and you are still a loser. You were given a lottery ticket and you struck out.
going by that logic, seeing as you arent president, a multimillionare, or married to ivanka, i guess im speaking to a loser

all the liberal responses have been nonsense " he's orange "" he has twitter like a girl" " Kim is a better leader"
When everyone knows Putin is a better leader....right?
No one can deny Trump's orangutaness, his colour is unique to caucasians.

Back