War Room North Korea Strategy

Democrats are waiting to see what Trump wants to do before they make a decision on what they are going to protest and be mad about.

In reality, it's all business as usual. But in the world of manufacturing consent, it's a "new" threat. The clincher for me was when we recently started exaggerating their nuclear progress. It's not that they aren't progressing- there's just no reason to believe they're doing it at this breakneck speed or that it's cause for panic. They're about as much of a threat to us as Iceland. They're about as much of a threat to South Korea as South Korea is to them. But notice how their technology is being reported in American City Units. Kim can hit Anchorage, L.A., Seattle, and next week it will be Cleveland or some other city that is supposed to conjure up "The Heartland." All part of the rhetoric. Pyongyang foolishly bites the hook because it plays well to their image, while we're deciding whether or not to go through with another bullshit war.

Don't fall for it.

Do you think Trump is the root cause or is it possible people much higher and above him are pulling strings?

Let's watch and wait. Hopefully cooler heads are prevailing behind the scenes.

In reality, it's all business as usual. But in the world of manufacturing consent, it's a "new" threat. The clincher for me was when we recently started exaggerating their nuclear progress. It's not that they aren't progressing- there's just no reason to believe they're doing it at this breakneck speed or that it's cause for panic. They're about as much of a threat to us as Iceland. They're about as much of a threat to South Korea as South Korea is to them. But notice how their technology is being reported in American City Units. Kim can hit Anchorage, L.A., Seattle, and next week it will be Cleveland or some other city that is supposed to conjure up "The Heartland." All part of the rhetoric. Pyongyang foolishly bites the hook because it plays well to their image, while we're deciding whether or not to go through with another bullshit war.

Don't fall for it.
wait... aren't you supportive of US ground troops and further military strikes in Syria?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
So you think we should send troops to Syria but NK is an exaggerated threat and hawkish rhetoric?

I remember about 9 years ago I saw an interview of a guy claiming he was in the know on Illuminati. He said the NWO would invade Venezuela and North Korea. I never forgot that. I don't think this stuff was even on the map then.

so what are we going to turn north korea into? i suggest the biggest costco in the world

I don't know how a military solution doesn't turn into an all out shit show with massive casualties. China doesn't want millions of North Koreans flooding across the border if the regime collapses. Economic sanctions? That seems to do nothing.

What the hell can you do?

We are dealing with a regime that has a fifty year history of saber rattling and bluster without actually taking any offensive military actions. We should watch and wait while continuing sanctions and attempted negotiations. I'm not saying they aren't a threat, but you can't preemptively nuke somebody.

What's even better is that we had president for 8 years who did jack shit to address the problem of NK. That guy was a fucking screw up of epic proportions.
I agree to an extent, but the republican majority congress fought him every step of the way. Kind of what repubs complain about now.

Obama definitely could have accomplished much more, but congress didn't help him either.

It's a tricky situation. One that you probably can't know all the answers to. Because it involves all these relationships with China, Russia and basically the whole world.

Trump needs prayer for Godly wisdom in this situation.

Don't fall for it.
For some reason I had you pegged as a "blow them to smitheres!" Buffoon. Thank god I was wrong.

Don't fall for it.

I agree with Fawlty.

wait... aren't you supportive of US ground troops and further military strikes in Syria?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
So you think we should send troops to Syria but NK is an exaggerated threat and hawkish rhetoric?

I don't agree with that on Syria.

Democrats are waiting to see what Trump wants to do before they make a decision on what they are going to protest and be mad about.
I'm not. They crossed the line in the last week. Whether the war happens or not, this is all moving toward bogus pretext.

I'm not. They crossed the line in the last week. Whether the war happens or not, this is all moving toward bogus pretext.

Oh, you already found out what you are going to protest and be mad about. Bravo to you for being punctual.

so are korean waifus going to be at a discount?

was considering a venezuelan waifugee, but if the korean ones are going to be discounted soon...

Do you think Trump is the root cause or is it possible people much higher and above him are pulling strings?
This is just standard American foreign policy, part of our character. It's as much of an institution as social security or monday night football. It would be to Trump's credit to resist the influence, and it's one area where I still have some hope for the guy- see the measured response in Syria, when others might have attacked full out. Bush didn't resist at all, and Obama resisted a little.

(what I am saying is that, no, the Jews are not making us do it)

Don't fall for it.

Regardless of what they are capable of now, we can almost guarantee that given enough time they will have an extinction level nuclear arsenal.

also

>announcing your battleplans and telling them the general path of the missiles youre going to fire

517.jpg

ISHYGDDT

Likely will be a shootdown of a NK missile, lots of whining from NK, more blockade, then china pours over the border.

Back