War Room North Korea Strategy

Lol at blaming the U.S.

Why didn't Germany go in there and take out NK in the early 2000s if the time is right?

Oh that's right, because the rest of the world are pussies and have to rely on the U.S. to do everything, including be their savior in world police.

Yet despite all of this, the rest of the world constantly shits on the U.S.. Hello hypocrisy.
Like Trump does.
Do you think we're so innocent?
Our President thinks we're just as bad as Rusher

they didnt say "if we invade" they said if we threaten their sovereignty

which is a nebulous expression that he has extended to sanctions

"The day the US dares tease our nation with a nuclear rod and sanctions, the mainland US will be catapulted into an unimaginable sea of fire."

why shouldnt i be insecure with allowing a crazy person like KJU to have nukes? he throws people in concentration camps because their grandchildren are guilty of a thoughtcrime. why should i feel secure with giving him the power to kill people outside his borders as well?

Because he knows that if he does anything, his entire country gets destroyed by us.

"North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power. The new analysis completed last month by the Defense Intelligence Agency comes on the heels of another intelligence assessment that sharply raises the official estimate for the total number of bombs in the communist country’s atomic arsenal. The U.S. calculated last month that up to 60 nuclear weapons are now controlled by North Korea. Some independent experts believe the number of bombs is much smaller."

That is not possible. Not in less than one year. How many times has the DIA been wrong in the past? So, they go from 10 to 60 weapons in less than a year? Miniaturization of a nuclear warhead takes years to develop. Last year North Korea was supposedly 10 years away from this technology. What are they smoking at the DIA? North Korea builds a weird contraption to fit into an ICBM and the DIA believes it is a fully operational nuclear warhead? The Israelis have better intelligence than that. It is all propaganda people. Fire the ICBM and let me see the explosion...

Sounds like an excuse by the U.S. or the President to start something with North Korea. A lot like the U.S. involvement in Vietnam and Iraq. I worked in Intelligence for the U.S. military and know how information can be manipulated.

Lol at blaming the U.S.

Why didn't Germany go in there and take out NK in the early 2000s if the time is right?

Oh that's right, because the rest of the world are pussies and have to rely on the U.S. to do everything, including be their savior in world police.

Yet despite all of this, the rest of the world constantly shits on the U.S.. Hello hypocrisy.

I am not blaming the US. But if NK has nuclear weapons or not is none of Germany's concern.
The US needs to run an imperialistic, offensive and aggressive foreign policy in order to protect its interest.
If it doesn't dominate the world and losses, for example, the US$ as the world currency or being the leader of the financial world services the US economy will crumble.

That's why the US fought two world wars to make sure the Reich doesn't surpass the US as the main world power.
The US just uses its foreign policy and military to make sure the system is rigged in the US favor. (nothing wrong with that I would do the same)
A nuclear armed NK directly undermines that authority. That is much more dangerous than any Islamic terrors.
Seeing that the US was willing to spend trillions of $ and lose 1000's of lives. It would have been better for US interest to take out the NK regime with that.

Germany doesn't need to have an imperialistic foreign policy because our economy is based on different things.
That being said we would also be unable to invade at the moment. But that was dictated to us by the US after WW2.
They set us up as the first defense line against the Soviet Tanks. Again nothing wrong with that I would have done the same.

they didnt say "if we invade" they said if we threaten their sovereignty

What's the difference?

which is a nebulous expression that he has extended to sanctions

Really? They been under sanctions for a long time, yet I haven't seen a nuclear war. They certainly have had the capability to strike SK and Japan.

And what gives anyone the right to sanction them in the first place?

why shouldnt i be insecure with allowing a crazy person like KJU to have nukes? he throws people in concentration camps because their grandchildren are guilty of a thoughtcrime. why should i feel secure with giving him the power to kill people outside his borders as well?

Kim throwing people in concentration camps for thoughtcrimes makes him a 'crazy person'.

And you wanting to aggressively and preemptively nuke little kids, and innocent people, because their leader has only ever stated they will DEFEND themselves, makes you what? Rational?

Sounds like an excuse by the U.S. or the President to start something with North Korea. A lot like the U.S. involvement in Vietnam and Iraq. I worked in Intelligence for the U.S. military and know how information can be manipulated.
It's incredible how people have just leaped frogged over both your posts. For the life of me I don't understand how this is not obvious to anyone. Of course the media will never touch on this, they have an agenda to sell and war to help propagate since our country's mainstream media is state run.

"Whoever has ears, let them hear"

I feel bad for NK, we're likely just a couple months at best from genocide-ing these people.

At least we have a guy like donald trump to save us.

I feel safer just acknowledging that.

What's even better is that we had a president for 8 years who did jack shit to address the problem of NK. That guy was a fucking screw up of epic proportions.

Last edited:

I don't know how a military solution doesn't turn into an all out shit show with massive casualties. China doesn't want millions of North Koreans flooding across the border if the regime collapses. Economic sanctions? That seems to do nothing.

What the hell can you do?

Game over for North Korea

I believe I've said as much before.

At this point, the only change in the status quo that doesn't end with a butcher's bill and humanitarian crisis of unimaginable proportions is a palace coup.

But it will only happen if China gives the OK.

Unless (and I assume this just hasn't been possible yet, as I'm sure plenty of countries have tried) you can assassinate Kim or achieve a successful coup. The key would be that whoever takes the helm is someone that can be trusted to stop the nuclear development programs. The only bargaining chip that I can see from afar would be that the successor is allowed to maintain control while keeping isolation from the world. I don't think any country would let China intervene to stop that. In fact, I think it would be logical to keep them out of the loop on the plan. Regardless, it wouldn't spill blood on their border or cause a refugee crisis, the latter being China's top priority.

Guess we'll just have to make due with j-pop and c-pop moving forward.

In reality, it's all business as usual. But in the world of manufacturing consent, it's a "new" threat. The clincher for me was when we recently started exaggerating their nuclear progress. It's not that they aren't progressing- there's just no reason to believe they're doing it at this breakneck speed or that it's cause for panic. They're about as much of a threat to us as Iceland. They're about as much of a threat to South Korea as South Korea is to them. But notice how their technology is being reported in American City Units. Kim can hit Anchorage, L.A., Seattle, and next week it will be Cleveland or some other city that is supposed to conjure up "The Heartland." All part of the rhetoric. Pyongyang foolishly bites the hook because it plays well to their image, while we're deciding whether or not to go through with another bullshit war.

Don't fall for it.

start the mass evacuation of hot South Korean women to the United States and give them instant citizenship as long as they marry an American man.

Back