War Room North Korea Strategy

Kill all the muslims in North Korea, then there'd be peace. They're clearly the ones causing the trouble.

amidoinitrite?

They have always said, for many many years, that they will only nuke someone in retaliation of violations of sovereignty. I find it extremely odd that the US is allowed to have 5x the number of nukes as the rest of the world, most of them pointed like a loaded gun at someone's head, and is also the only country in the world to have actually dropped two nuclear bombs, but other countries somehow are not allowed to develop the same capabilities to protect themselves.

So you tell me, if I camp outside of your house with 5000 loaded guns trained on such, are you not going to try and protect yourself?

First of all, it was the US/UN who convinced SK and Japan to get rid of their nukes, and pay the US for protection, so no, it's not Japan or SK's problem - money grabs for the military-industrial complex have consequences, meaning sometimes if you offer someone a service, you are expected to deliver.

I would think that countless nation building forays in Latin America, the ME, and SE Asia would teach you chickenhawks something, but alas, someone has to carry the torch for Bechtel and McDonnell-Douglas. Funny how every time regime change is deemed necessary, it's with a country that doesn't have Bank of America and a McDonald's on every corner. Western Capital accumulation for private business funded by the US taxpayer.

It will be so great because then we can all bitch and whine about a new surge of refugees coming to commit white genocide.

Who cares about fairness? When it comes to nations, might and strong>right and wrong. I don't care about being fair, if we attack North Korea, I don't want them to be able to defend themselves. Let alone trust a leader like KJU to decide what's worth nuking

They don't say they'll only use it to defend themselves KJU said he WILL nuke Hawaii. Anytime we do something he doesn't like, he says he's going to nuke us

I don't even want to build up their nation like we did for Japan, Germany and South Korea, just wipe out anyone who says they'll nuke us. I could give a fuck if it's left in rubble

And you're right that we generally go to war with countries that have McDonald's on every corner, because McDonald's doesn't normally build in places where people blow themselves up.

They have always said, for many many years, that they will only nuke someone in retaliation of violations of sovereignty. I find it extremely odd that the US is allowed to have 5x the number of nukes as the rest of the world, most of them pointed like a loaded gun at someone's head, and is also the only country in the world to have actually dropped two nuclear bombs, but other countries somehow are not allowed to develop the same capabilities to protect themselves.

So you tell me, if I camp outside of your house with 5000 loaded guns trained on such, are you not going to try and protect yourself?

First of all, it was the US/UN who convinced SK and Japan to get rid of their nukes, and pay the US for protection, so no, it's not Japan or SK's problem - money grabs for the military-industrial complex have consequences, meaning sometimes if you offer someone a service, you are expected to deliver.

I would think that countless nation building forays in Latin America, the ME, and SE Asia would teach you chickenhawks something, but alas, someone has to carry the torch for Bechtel and McDonnell-Douglas. Funny how every time regime change is deemed necessary, it's with a country that doesn't have Bank of America and a McDonald's on every corner. Western Capital accumulation for private business funded by the US taxpayer.

It will be so great because then we can all bitch and whine about a new surge of refugees coming to commit white genocide.
I hope the world does get rid of nuclear weapons

Last edited:
At least we have a guy like donald trump to save us.

I feel safer just acknowledging that.

Do nothing and learn to live with a nuclear NK.

"North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power. The new analysis completed last month by the Defense Intelligence Agency comes on the heels of another intelligence assessment that sharply raises the official estimate for the total number of bombs in the communist country’s atomic arsenal. The U.S. calculated last month that up to 60 nuclear weapons are now controlled by North Korea. Some independent experts believe the number of bombs is much smaller."

That is not possible. Not in less than one year. How many times has the DIA been wrong in the past? So, they go from 10 to 60 weapons in less than a year? Miniaturization of a nuclear warhead takes years to develop. Last year North Korea was supposedly 10 years away from this technology. What are they smoking at the DIA? North Korea builds a weird contraption to fit into an ICBM and the DIA believes it is a fully operational nuclear warhead? The Israelis have better intelligence than that. It is all propaganda people. Fire the ICBM and let me see the explosion...

We are clearly heading towards a military conflict. Scary stuff.

The whole NK situation is a massive failure on China's part.

What I don't understand the most about this is the following:
The chinese are pragmatic people, as is their government. That being the case, why are they not willing to do anything about this psychotic regime to their south that is threatening to throw the world into nuclear war and devastate the chinese economy? What in the fuck?

lol to their south.

Every American would love to see our nukes gone. The problem is that you can't get rid of your own nukes unless you're 100% sure that everyone else gets rid of their own nukes too. Everyone's ultimate goal is to make that a reality some day.

If the goal of removing nukes worldwide is your goal and little states like North Korea start getting them.. well, that's nuclear proliferation and you know, I know, and everyone knows that a nuke-free world will never happen.

You'll just end up with 200 different unstable countries all having nukes and all the sudden nukes will be flying off every time there's a small civil war in Africa somewhere.. is that the world that you really want?

You don't like how nukes are spread out through the world right now, but your idea to fix that is to make it 100 times worse.. I don't understand that.

Humanity has barely avoided extinction since 1945 with stable countries having nukes.. Start throwing in North Korea and random African nations into the nuclear club and you're all but guaranteeing humanity's extinction sometime soon.

I never suggested that we get rid of our nukes.

I'm laughing at the hypocrisy that we can develop them for 'reasons of national security', but others aren't afforded the same.

With an Armalite in one hand, and the ballot box in the other...

Hopefully the NK leadership understand that this is their ticket to the big kids table and it's a negotiation stick.

Bomb them, work with China/South Korea to secure the borders and let the refugees flood into Russia. Or strap rodman up with some explosives and have him take out the whole leadership structure.

They will be met with fire and fury and frankly power
It's time to start getting nervous about Trump's reaction here. Even those words could provoke that maniac into a preemptive attack.

I was already worried about Trump's response to NK but now it's code red.

It's time to start getting nervous about Trump's reaction here. Even those words could provoke that maniac into a preemptive attack.

I was already worried about Trump's response to NK but now it's code red.
I'm worried too.
About precisely this.
An easily rustled President facing off against an easily rustled nutcase.

Trump's full quote a short while ago:

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen... he has been very threatening beyond a normal state. They will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before," he said.

Fuck us all.

I'm worried too.
About precisely this.
An easily rustled President facing off against an easily rustled nutcase.
One with the power to kill millions and the other with the power to end human life on earth.

There is no way that Trump handles this with a careful, well thought out approach. I'm just hoping that he is bluffing.

I never suggested that we get rid of our nukes.

I'm laughing at the hypocrisy that we can develop them for 'reasons of national security', but others aren't afforded the same.
So you're fine with isis having one then

I swear on everything holy if we go to war with North Korea before this season of Game of Thrones is over, I'm going to go there and END THIS SHIT MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Approval ratings in the shitter? Find some poor people to bomb. Standard.

Back